Chapter 13: Who do you love?

You wake up, and open your eyes, though you aren't on Castiel's chest anymore. You're on the soft, wet ground, due to morning dew. You rub your eyes to see the stars above you. You look around to find Cas, but don't see him anywhere. You hear faint whispers, back and forth as if arguing, but don't see where they come from. You stand up and yawn, rubbing your eyes at the same time.
"Hello, darling..." Crowley stands not to far from you, along with another silhuoetted figure, but you can't tell who due to the darkness. You walk over to Crowley, but your legs are as weak as fathers causing you to almost fall on top of him. He catches you and helps you balance. "Are you alright, love?" He asks his voice tender and soft, almost a whisper. He helps you sit back down, and into the flowers, being sure to be as gentle as possible with you.
"What time is it?" You say, still rubbing your eyes.
"About 2:00 in the morning, love. So I heard... I heard about what Castiel told you..." You look up at him. He looks calm, compared to the last time he caught you with Cas.
"Which part?" You say, still rubbing your eyes, and curious about his relaxed mood.
"That I love you..." He speaks quietly and his voice trails. There's an awkward, eerie silence until Castiel breaks the silence.
"Are either of you two going to say anything, or..." You interrupt his speech by standing and moving over to hug Crowley. He sits still for a while then wraps his arms around you tightly. Tears flow from his eyes, soaking your shoulder. You never thought you'd be holding the crying, king of hell in your arms. In fact, you never you'd be doing anything that you've been doing for the last few months...
"In sorry..." He says, so softly in your ear. He lets go of your upper half. Your body trembled. Your neck and arms shivered from his warm breath, and his aching voice.
"Why?" You say, concerened.
"Why should I not be? I've ruined your life... I've ruined any chances of you being normal..." His voice trails and his breath shakes.
"Maybe I don't want to be normal..." You say silently, just loud enough for Crowley to hear. He pulls away from you and gives you a blank look.
"I would give anything just to be normal again... Why d-" You stop him by holding your thumb to his lips. He kisses you, leaving you speechless. Cas looks at you both then turns. His wings tuck and vanish. Crowley tugs back, still giving you the blank stare.
"I don't understand..." He says lost in thought. You kiss him on the forehead.
"What do you not understand, sweetheart?" Instead of Crowley answering, you hear Castiel's small voice.
"It makes two of us that does not understand. You act as if you love him, though you say you love me. Who do you love then?" His posture was straight as a nail, and his facial expression stern, though his eyes were just as soft as ever. You hadn't thought about it, but you really weren't sure. It was the only thing you hadn't thought about, your brain and imagination running wild.
"I... I love... Both of you..." They both seem to overthink what you said, a silence washing over the air. They leave the words hanging in the air, Cas lost in his thoughts, his eyes scanning the air, his lips moving, and his finger moving around in the air, as if calculating a math problem in his head. Crowley just stands there, not knowing what to do.
"But... I don't... Understand... That's..." He spaces out his words, and stares blankly in the air. They both look like middle schoolers starting algebra.
"Why don't you explain..." Crowley says, looking down, trying to hide his confusion. "For the angel..." He says still looking down. You giggle at his unknown innocence, causing him to smile at you.
"I feel emotions toward you both, that I haven't felt before... I feel a pure mix of everything, and there's no one else that I feel it around. I trust you both with all my heart, though I just met you a few months ago... I feel like I can tell either of you anything. I just... There's somewhat of a difference in what I feel for both of you, but at the same time its the same. Crowley." He looks up and you look directly at him. "I love you, because your sweet, caring, kind, and persistent. You're funny, and always get the job done. You're very loyal to your employees and friends. Cas." You pause making Castiel stop his 'mathematics'. "I love you because you are intelligent, you care about others first, and you stand for what is right, even if jealousy gets in the way sometimes..." He rubs the back of his head and looks down, ashamed. "You don't care what gets in the way, and you'd do anything for the person you care about most." You sigh and look down a bit yourself. "You asked me to explain, so there. I'll leave it at that." And with that, you dissapear...