Chapter 25: Picking sides/The end for now.

You're alone. It's been this way for about a week, which is normal. But considering here lately, it's not. You were always getting texts, calls, or visits from Crowley or Castiel. But you haven't. And it's given you a lot of time to think about things. About the two men who made your life so interesting. And you've assured yourself you've chosen. You don't want to hurt either, but your heart has decided and you can't help it. You call Crowley, and tell him to meet you at your place. Then call for Cas through the Telepathic ways that he taught you. Knock, Knock. You walk to the door hurriedly and take a deep breath, preparing you for what's about to happen. You open the door to find Crowley smiling at you. You let him in. He stands to wait for a word from you.
"Please, have a seat." You walk to the kitchen to find Castiel standing there in curiosity. "Cas? I didn't know if you were busy..."
"Its alright... What am I here for exactly?" He was quite curious and you could tell.
"Well," you say as you walk him into the living room where Crowley still sit, "I've been meaning to talk to you both about something very important.  And I think that out of what I'm about to tell you, one of you may be very upset with me." You look at both of them hesitantly. "The other, I don't really know how you'll feel. But I think..." You pause and take a deep, long breath, and justify if you were ready for the roller coaster you were about to face. "I think... That I've chosen."

(And you can read the chosen sequal to know what will happen next.)