Chapter 20: The trenchcoat

You find yourself still balled up against the wall, the ray of sun glaring in your eyes. You rub your eyes and find sticky, dried tears that had collected beneath your eyes from the night before. You look around to see the same empty room you had seen yesterday. You find Cas and Crowley still in the spot they were last night.
"Well good morning, beautiful." Crowley speaks and places his palm on your thigh, so cold, you could feel it through your pants. You gasp at the freezing touch.
"Its a bit chilly, isn't it? I was going to get you a blanket... But I didn't want to leave you alone..." He smiles at you then moves his hand up your leg. You deeply inhale and exhale to keep from showing other emotions while Cas is here anyway...
Cas clears his throat as if to break the seductive silence. He didn't like it. He was jealous of Crowley and he knew that you saw this emotion. But Crowley felt the same for him, so the feeling was mutual. You shiver from the sudden burst of wind from the open window across the room. Crowley watched as you tremble from the freezing breath of the air, and took his blazer off. But before he could put it on you, Cas placed his trenchcoat around your shoulders. You grab the flaps of each side and wrap it tightly around your quivering body. Castiel's arm presses against yours and he leans his head against your shoulder. Crowley watches as Cas lightly cuddles with you, anger gathering in his eyes. You grab his hand with your open hand, holding the sides of the trenchcoat with the other.
"I'm sorry..." You say, your eyes filling with tears.
"For what?" They both say in unison.
"For everything... For screwing your lives up, for not being able to chose, for not knowing I was a hybrid... For..." They both wrap their arms around you comfortably in a sort of group hug. You collapse into the warm embrace. Crowley pulls back and pulls your hand to his face.
"Don't be sorry." He kisses your hand. "You're the best thing to ever happen to me. Trust me when I say this, I've been alive for over 300 years. I've had and seen lots of things but you... You're my personal favorite." He smiles at you and plants another kiss on your hand. Castiel's arms remain around you tightly. Soon, one of his arms loosen and his fingers run through your hair.
"Just one thing," you say, and tilt your head back, looking at Cas.
"What?" they both say again, in unison.
"No matter who I chose, I'll still be able to be friends with the other, right?" You say and look at them both with your best puppy dog eyes.
"Correct..." Cas spoke quietly, still entangling his hands in your hair, his hand softly hitting the trenchcoat at certain times.
"I don't see why that would be a problem, love." Crowley grinned at you and stood. The sun seamed to bounce from the blazer, now over his shoulder being held by a single finger. "I should get going. Plenty of deals to... Uh... Seal..." He coughs and clears his throat.
"What was that about?" You ask and giggle to yourself.
"You don't know how I seal deals do you?" His voice trails but is soon overwritten by Cas's.
"Crowley seals each deal with a kiss..." Cas spoke softly but firmly, making sure you understood, but trying to get you not to hear. Your face flushes and you stand.
"Actually... How about I uh... Come with...?" Your voice went from up to down, from stutters to question. He gapes at you then closes his mouth.
"Are you... Are you certain, love? I... You know... You are just going to be sitting there and watching as I kiss homophobic men... That's all... Its not..." He clears his throat several times as the sentences ran from his mouth.
"I don't care... I just wanna go somewhere, even if I have to go with Cas back to heaven. Actually that doesn't sound too bad... What d'ya say Cas?" You turn back to Cas who was just looking down. You walk over to him and kneel down next to him, the trenchcoat sprawls across the floor as you do. You grab his hand and he looks up.
"Hey," you reassure him with a smile. "You okay?" He nods then jumps to his feet.
"I'm fine. You should probably go with Crowley. Rachel wouldn't be happy if I brought you back to heaven."
"Maybe not, but Bartholomew would..." You speak softly. The room grew silent as Castiel's jealousy grew. "Cas, its ok. Olly and I are nothing more than friends. I promise." You walk over to him and smile, still clutching the trenchcoat.
"We'll go straight to Bartholomew's office, nothing more. Does that sound alright?"
"Sounds fine."