Chapter 16: Good morning, darling.

You awake and look around, still in Crowley's bed. You stretch your arms, only to find yourself still completely undressed. Crowley is nowhere to be seen. You slip on your clothes from the night before and slip on your shoes. You brush your hair with a small emergency hair brush that was in your jacket. You wander around for a while, trying to find Crowley, but also viewing the amazing castle. You wander down some stairs, and through a few rooms to finally end up in the throne room.
"Good morning darling..." You here his voice come from behind you, though soon he's in front of you and he kisses you. He holds you close by the waist. "How did you sleep?" He says, his smile wide.
"Good, you?" You say, smiling right back at him.
"I didn't..." You look at him confused, but he smiles at you. He chuckles quietly to himself. "Demons... And angels... We don't sleep." Concern spreads across your face.
"So, what did you do all night after..." You trail and smile at him.
"Simple. Watched you sleep, ran a few errands, took care of some business. Normal things..." You smiled at the thought of him watching you sleep, probably a little too wide.
"You watched me sleep?" You giggle to yourself. He gets closer to you and kisses you on the cheek.
"Maybe..." He whispers and gives you chills. He walks away and toward Johnny, who has been standing in the corner of the room. "So, what did you find out about purgatory?" Crowley asks Johnny.
"Nothing much, sir. Just that we think we have the location..." He's interrupted.
"Really? John, you don't think this is much? This is what we've been searching for. Years have gone by and we haven't been able to find it! Now..." Johnny riskingly interrupts him, knowing the consequences.
"Sir, if I may, we haven't been able to identify its exact coordinates. We also haven't been able to, well, we don't know how to crack it open... At least we found it my king. We're trying everything we can..." Crowley turns and rubs his head stressfully. He holds his hand on his hip.
"Darling, come here please..." You prance toward him in confusion. He places his hand on your back and slides it to your waist. "I need your help with something. You see, well um... Lucifer, the one that tried to capture you, he's still alive. He's managed to become immune to angel blades. Either that or he just scurried away and left his vessel like a coward. He found a new vessel, while his other is being restored, which I hate to say might be moose. He's in an area that we can't get to. He knows my men and I are after him. We only want to discuss some... Issues with him. Could you possibly..."
"Talk to him? Sure thing. Just give me a location." This sudden burst of confidence was... Well... Unusual to you. You just agreed to talk to someone who tried to kidnap you, just a few days ago.
"Are you sure, darling? It could be dangerous..." You kiss him on the cheek and give him an assuring look. "Alright then... Here's the coordinates, be careful dear." He slips a piece of paper into your hand. "Let me know if anything goes wrong. Good luck with him. He's a little... Hard headed." You giggle. He kisses you on the cheek, worry spreading across him.
"I'll be fine. I have ways with men." He chuckles and smirks at you.
"That you do darling. That you do." He turns toward Johnny. "Don't you think so, John?" Johnny open mouth stares at Crowley than swallows hard.
"Indeed..." He walks over to you and plants a kiss on your hand. You blush and he walks away, back to the corner he was standing at before.
"What did you mean, moose?" You say in curiosity from what he had said about Lucifer's vessel.
"Well, moose is a... Winchester. He's one of the best supernatural hunters in America. He's tall, with long, brown hair about neck length. You'll know him when you see him. Most likely he'll be wearing flannel." Crowley walks up to you and kisses you.
"Be careful," Crowley says as his eyes soak with tears. One gets lose and wriggles from his eye and down his cheek. Then, he says the three words you thought you'd never hear from him. And soon, you were crying yourself.
"I love you..."