2

Jennie's POV
I walk into the Starbucks and look around for the girls. They were at the mall so they said they'd be there before me. I spot Mollies dirty blonde hair and head over to the table. I scoot into the booth and they look at me
"What's wrong? Why'd is this so important?" Jazlyn asks
"I'm getting married." I say
"To a boy I just met an hour ago." I add. They give me a look like I'm crazy.
"Is this another one of those imagination things? Did teen wolf add another character?" Mollie asks. I roll my eyes 
"No. My parents are setting me up to get married with this guy Jack, who I legit just met an hour ago." I say
"Why?" Jazlyn asks
"I don't know. I don't know. They are insane that why." I say and they laugh
"It can't be that bad. Is he cute?" Mollie asks and Jaz whacks her on the arm
"Your not understanding the point Mollie. Our best friend is getting married to someone she doesn't know." Jaz says
"Maybe it'll help you break out of your shell." She says with a shrug
"I'm perfectly fine in my shell." I say and they laugh
"What's this guys last name?" Mollie asks taking out her phone.
"Gilinsky." I say and she types his name into safari.
"Oo Baby. You got yourself a famous one." She says showing me her phone. My eyes go huge. He's famous. Very famous. She actually went on Instagram. And he has a lot of followers.
"Great. Now more shit I have to deal with." I say sitting back.
"I mean, at least he's rich." Mollie said and we laugh.

—the next day—
"Jennie. Get up we have to go soon." I hear my mom say walking by my room. I groan and grab my phone from my nightstand and look at the time. 10.32 am. I then see a text from Jack. I unlock my phone and go to it.
Jack😐: I'm sorry you have to go through this, Your really fucking young 🙁🙁
I roll my eyes
Me: obviously our parents don't care, no need to apologize, your as much of a victim as I am
I send it then throw my covers off and walk to my closet. I grab a quick outfit and quickly change. I brush my teeth and wash my face.

I run a brush through my hair and throw it up in a ponytail. I apply some mascara and perfume then grab my phone and my keys, also my bag. 

"Jennie. Let's go!" My mom calls. I open my door and walk downstairs and to the front door
"Text me the address to where ever we are going." I say and walk out and to my car. I get in and start it and then decide to swing by Starbucks and grab a coffee. I do so and then get a text from my mom. The place we are going is a venue of some sorts. I navigate to it and sip on my coffee every once in a while.

As I pull up at the place, I see my mom and Kathrine but no Jack. I park and then get out grabbing my stuff and my coffee. I close my door and lock the car and walk to them.
"Jack is gonna be a few minutes late. But what do you think?" My mom says pointing to the place. I shrug and open the doors and walk inside. It's beautiful don't get me wrong. But I've always dreamed of having an out door wedding. Not something takey with fake flowers and shit.
"It's nice." I say nodding. I walk into what I think is the reception area and look around. There's already pre set decor everywhere. Including fake pink and white flowers.
"We can pick our own colors right? Or is that your guys choice too?" I ask and my mom gives me a look.
"Your guys choice." She says and I nod. I walk out of there and to where the ceremony would be held. Again, same fake flowers and also some tool. I make a face
"I don't like this." I say
"You don't have to do this exact decor-"
"I know. I just don't like this venue." I say and walk past them and outside to my car
"Where's the next one?" I ask
"I'll text it to you." My mom says and I nod. As I get in my car, Jack pulls up. His mom walks to his window and tells him what we are doing. As that is happening, my mom texts me the address of the next venue. I back out and head towards it.

As I come upon the venue, I make a face. It's a barn. A goddamn barn. And not a barn that is made for weddings but an actual, functional barn. With animals and everything. My mom pulls up next to me and I roll down my window. She rolls down her passenger one.
"Mom. No." I say and she gives me a look.
"This isn't the place Jennie. It's a little ways back." She says rolling up the window and getting out. I roll my eyes and get out and again, grab my stuff. I close my door, lock my car and follow after my mom up a dirty path.
"It smells like shit." Jack says and I nod.
"We'll fix that." My mom says turning the corner
"What are you gonna do? Have people endlessly spraying Air wick as the guests walk by?" I ask and Jack chuckles.
"Let's not worry about that right now ok?" My mom asks as we turn another corner. Once we do that, there's very green, low cut grass field in front of us. It has chairs set up in rows with a little wooden altar in the front center. Now that we are here, you can only smell fresh cut grass.
"You guys must be the group looking for a venue." A middle aged women wearing pants and a blouse with soft brown curls says walking up to us.
"Wheres the bride and groom?" She asks and I make a face. Isn't if obvious as hell? The younger ones.
"This is the bride. That's the groom." Kathrine says pointing to us. She shakes our hands
"I'm Betty. I'll be your guys wedding planner." She says with a bright smile. I force one and nod.
"So why dont the bride, groom and I go take a look around. Moms, there's a little cafe right over there if you guys would like to sit and chat while we do a little tour." They nod and walk away then Betty motions behind her.
"Obviously this is the alter. Real flowers, hand picked. Of course we'll do any type you want. This seats about 59 to 80 guests depending if you want to add more chairs." She says and we nod. She then starts to walk in front of us and I look at Jack
"This is ridiculous." I whisper and he nods.
"Over here, we have our reception area." She says walking into a big building. Her heels echo off the white walls as she makes her way down the hall.
"No disrespect but do people really book their weddings here?" I ask. She nods
"Thousands of people try. We only except a few. We are the second most popular wedding spot in LA." She says all prideful. I nod. She finally walks through double doors and into a big room. I look around. Same plain white walls, white chairs, and white table cloths.
"This is plain." Jack says and I nod
"You guys are more then welcome to decorate things to your liking." She says and we nod.
"So. When's the wedding?" She asks
"5 months." I answer. Her eyes go wide
"Oh wow. That's not that long from now." She says and we nod.
"You look kinda young. If you don't mind me asking...are youu.." She trails and I get What's she's implying
"No im not pregnant." I say and she nods
"How old are you?" She asks
"18." I answer and she nods
"Wow. Really young. And you?" She asks looking at Jack
"21." I say and she frowns
"Our parents arranged our marriage." I say and she nods
"That makes sense. Well I don't judge. I think this venue would be great for y'all." She says and we nod. She walks us back out to our parents and then we walk back to our cars.
"Now, Kathrine and I are gonna go to lunch. You and Jack are gonna go house hunting." My mom says to me and I groan
"Why?" I ask
"Cuz. You guys need to at least start looking." She says.
"I'm gonna send you some addresses of houses that are for sale or rent. You guys can check them out." My mom says and I nod, knowing there's no way to get out of this. This is my life now.