29

Jennie's POV —one month later—
Mollie and Jazlyn convinced me to do the baby momma dance. I think I won't be able to do it.
"I don't think I should be doing this." I say and mollie looks at me
"It'll induce labor. Your due in like 3 days anyways." She says and I roll my eyes.
"Fine. Let's go." I say and she smiles. She sets up the camera and presses record then her and Jazlyn run off to the sides and mollie tells me to hide behind the poll thing. She then presses play on the music and I start to dance.

—a few minutes later-
"I'm so tireddddd." I exclaim sitting down on the couch.
"Awww. You can hear baby Lila in it." Mollie says and I laugh. Mel is over with the baby. Lila was born about a month ago. She's so beautiful.
"I legit need another cookie." I say getting up. I walk over to the table and grab a cookie off of the tray and then walk around a little.
"I remember when Hayes and I had the bags by the door before she was born." Mel says motioning to the door. Jack and I packed a few bags for when the baby is due. I also have to car seat in my car.
"Yea. We have had those there for like, 3 weeks." I say and she laughs.
"So what happens if you go into labor when Jack isn't here?" Mollie asks setting her phone down and looking at me.
"Well, first well make sure everything is in the car, then I call or text him. Most likely call. But he's on high already now. Like yesterday I called him and he answered in a panic, thinking I was in labor." I say and they laugh
"At leafs he's ready." Jazlyn says and I nod. I finish my cookie and then go and sit down.
"The baby is kicking so much now." I say rubbing where it's kicking.
"It's getting ready." Mollie says. And just then I fed a pain. Which makes me sit up right.
"You ok Jennie?" Jazlyn asks. I nod closing my eyes and rubbing where the pain was.
"Yea...I just got a pain." I say.
"Umm. Hate to break it to ya, but I think it is ready." Mel says
"What do you mean?" Mollie asks
"I got those types of pains a few hours before Lila came. It's pre contractions. Does it feel like the baby is dragging its fist along your belly?" Mel asks looking at me. I nod.
"Yea. We need to get her to the hospital before she has this baby here." Mel says. She stands up and puts Lila in her car seat and then Jazlyn and mollie help me up.
"My water hasn't broken yet." I say as I slip some slides on.
"It won't. Not until your like 2 hours from pushing." Mel says. I throw on a loose shirt and then mollie grabs my keys.
"We don't have enough room for everyone in one car." She says.
"Yes we do. Just put Lila in the car seat in my car." I say and Mel nods. She picks Lila back up and then Jazlyn and mollie grab the bags and I grab my phone. We then all walk out and to the car. Everyone gets situated and then mollie heads to the hospital while I call Jack. It rings a few times before he picks up
"Yessss?" He asks
"Hey. So in labor apparently. The girls and I are heading to the hospital now if you could meet us there that would be great." I say
"Wait what? Are you sure?" He asks
"Pretty sure." I say
"Ok. Do you have all the bags?" He asks
"Yes Jack. We have everything. Just merry us at the hospital ok?" I ask
"Ok ok. I'll meet you guys there. Try not to have the baby in the car." He says and I laugh lightly.
"I'll try." I say. We say our good byes and then I hang up just as another pain comes
"Holy shit." I say grabbing mollies hand. I can tell she stuffers a laugh. I shake my head smiling.
"This is painful mollie." I say and she smiles and nods
"I can only imagine." She says. I roll my eyes and focus on breathing.