16

Jennie's POV
I wave bye to our parents as we pull out of the venue. Jack and I aren't going anywhere for our honeymoon. We are just gonna stay at our place but no one can come over for a few days. Unless we invite them. Basically, they are supposed to leave us alone. Which is gonna be hard for my mom. She's now expecting kids from us and I don't know about that.
"Do you want kids?" I ask looking at Jack. He nods looking at the road in front of us.
"Badly?" I ask and he shrugs
"I could wait. Whenever your ready." He says looking at me then back at the road
"I wanna have kids, I just don't know about the whole pregnancy stuff. I'll be even more moody then I am now. You've seen me on my period, that'll be like 10 times worse." I say and he laughs
"And I've handle you on your period. I can handle your moods." He says and I smile
"If you say so." I say and shrug.
"I'll be fat." I say and pout
"Your pregnant, and eating for two, it's kinda expected Jennie." He says and laughs
"Well still. I'll have baby fat." I say and he laughs
"I'll still love you." He says and I smile
"Ok but still, I think we should wait a little." I say and he nods.

But oh boy, we did not wait. We now lay side by side on the bed, hot and sweaty. I'm in my bra and underwear and in Jack's shirt. Jack's in a pair of shorts. My body still tingles where his touch was. It wasn't my first time, but with him, he was gentle like it was. Held onto me like it depended on his life.
I can't help but let a smile curve onto my lips at the thought of everything.
"I need to go take my pill." I say going to get up, but Jack grabs my wrist lightly, causing me to turn and look at him.
"Don't." He says
"I thought you wanted to wait to have kids." I say and he shrugs
"I don't care really." He says
"So you want me to get pregnant?" I ask and he nods
"Might as well." He says and I roll my eyes and laugh.
"Ok, but are you sure? It's been an hour since and I'm supposed to take it two hours after." I say and he nods
"I'm sure." He says and I nod. He pulls me down so I'm laying on his chest and I laugh. He wraps his arms around my waist, bringing me closer.
"Are you pregnant yet?" He asks and I laugh
"Your impatient." I say and he laughs.
"Be quiet." He says and I smile.

-a few hours later-
It's 1 am and Jack and I are opening the gifts from the wedding.
"I call dibs." I say as he pulls out a blanket. It looks super soft. And I'm a blanket hoarder.
"You can't just call dibs. The card says Jennie and Jack." He says and I laugh and snatch the blanket from him
"Dibs." I say and he rolls his eyes smiling. I set the blanket on my lap as I take the top off of a box. I take the tissue out and laugh
"Well, at least we have a few baby clothes if I'm pregnant." I say pulling out a few onesies and booties. Jack laughs and I put everything back in the box and close it then set it next to me. I begin to unwrap another present when I notice Jack is very focused on typing something.
"What are you doing?" I ask and he looks at me
"You'll see." He says and I laugh. I continue to unwrap the present.
"We got some candles." I say pulling out a bunch of different candles and smelling them. A scent I usually love, strawberry, starts to make me nauseous.
"Blah." I say setting it down and making a face.
"What's wrong?" Jack asks looking at me
"I don't know. I'm sick. The strawberry candle made me sick." I say and he gives me a look
"Your pregnant." He says and I laugh
"Calm your tits." I say and he laughs.
"You can check my Twitter now." He says and I frown and grab my phone. I go to twitter and to his page and see a pinned tweet. It's a little long but not that long.
'Hey guys. I know it's super late/early for me to be posting but I feel I haven't been completely honest with you guys. This evening was one of the most rememberable days of my life. Some of you guys have speculated that I was dating someone named Jennie Dakota. It's a long story for another time but for right now, you guys have the right to know that Jennie and I got married. I'm happy and do is She. I don't want her to get hate so if you don't have anything nice to say about her don't say anything to her at all. Love you all so much'
I smile and look at him
"Ok. Now it's official." I say and he laughs.
"You wanna finish opening these in the morning?" He asks me motioning to the presents and I nod. We both get up and I grab the blanket and then we walk out of the living room, Jack turning off the light, and then jog upstairs to our room. I lay down on the bed and Jack lays next to me. I plug my phone in and then turn the lamp off.
"Goodnight." I say
"Goodnight".