22

Jennie's POV —a few hours later—
I'm now opening presents. The girls are fighting over who I should open first which is every birthday for me.
"Let Jennie choose." Gia exclaims.
"The green one." I say taking a drink of my water
"Ha bitch!" Jaz yells at the girls and we laugh. I guess that's her gift. She hands it to me and I set it in my lap and unwrap it.
"I need a knife." I say and Jack hands me his keys. I laugh and slide the key over the tape and then set them next to me. I open the box and then immediately close it.
"I can not take this out." I say looking at Jaz.
"It's not that bad honestly." She says
"Jaz. No." I say laughing. Mollie comes to me and looks in the box. She laughs and sits back down
"It isn't that bad!" Jaz exclaims with a laugh
"Jazlyn. From what I see, which is fuzzy hand cuffs and some lingerie, it's bad." I say and she laughs. I set the box next to me and then Mollie hands me her gift.
"I got this before I knew you were pregnant so I'm not sure if you'll still be able to use it." She says and I give her a look and she laughs. I open the little envelope and pull out a gift card.
"Oh! A massage." I say and she nods
"I don't know if you can use it while your pregnant." She says and I shrug
"I'll google it." I say and everyone laughs. I quickly finish opening gifts and then everyone starts to talk.
"When we get home, I have to go and pick up your present." Jack says to me and I frown
"Why didn't you do it here?" I ask
"I can't exactly tell you why but just know I can't." He says and I nod laughing.
"Jennie. Can I talk to you?" I hear Mel ask. I look next to me and she's standing there. I nod and stand up and grab my phone
"I'll be right back." I tell Jack and he nods. Mel and I then walk into the kitchen and I smile at her
"What's up?" I ask
"I don't want you to feel like I don't like you and the girls." She says and I frown
"Why would I feel that way?" I ask
"Cuz I didn't go and meet everyone and now the other girls are friends and I'm just kinda like the lone duck." She says laughing
"Oh no. Your fine." I say laughing
"I just wanted to tell you that. But the reason I didn't go and meet the girls is cuz I felt like I would be judged." She says and I frown. She then unzips he jacket and takes her hands out of the pockets. She's pregnant. And a few months along at that.
"Oh wow. I mean not in a bad way. Your just...oh." I say and she laughs
"Yea. You know I kinda felt weird. But then I found you were pregnant and I kinda got more relaxed. Hayes hasn't told the guys yet." She says zipping he jacket back up. I nod.
"Well, I'm more then happy to have someone I can go through the struggles of pregnancy with." I say and she laughs.
"Thank you for not being...I don't know, rude." She says and I smile
"I may be a few years older then you but I'm still a teen mom." I say and she nods. I give her hug and then we walk back into the living room.

After a few more hours, everyone is leaving now. Only Sammy and Sarah, and then Jack and I are left. And of course mollie and Johnson. But Jack is wanting to leave and so am I So I could get my present.
"Are you ready?" Jack asks me and I nod. We say bye to everyone and then grab our stuff and walk out. The presents are already loaded in the car. We both get in and I buckle up and so does he then we start home.
"What's my present?" I ask laying my head back and letting my hands rest on my stomach.
"I can't tell you." He says and I groan
"How are you feeling?" He asks changing the subject.
"Good." I say and he nods
"Nothing out of the ordinary?" He asks and I shake  my head. My doctor said that if I stay to have pains in my lower stomach or it hurts to use the restroom, that most likely that's signaling that I'm having a miscarriage. So far none of those have happened. And I'm praying that they don't. Really hard.

As we arrive home, I hop out and we both head inside.
"I'll get the presents out when I get back." Jack says to me and I nod. He pecks my lips and then grabs his keys and wallet and walks back out. I sigh and then sit down on the couch and turn on the tv. I then begin to watch whatever is on until Jack comes back.