Chapter 3: New Names!!!

"Hey guys!" Said the Jon with the glasses, waving over to others. "The askers have come up with some names for us!" The Jon of this world walked over first. "Wait, "askers"? Is that what we're calling them?" He asked as the others came. "Why not call them 'The-people-from-beyond-the-void-of-this- reality'?" The Jon with the locket jumped in.

The others stared at him for a moment before continuing to read.

"Let's see here... so @Kitcat11640 and @CrystalNoteSkies both think that Don should stay the same since his name is actually different-"

Don looked over from the couch and continued his book that he found earlier. "Well no duh... I'm technically not a Jon. Also why is this book titled "Adventures of A Robot Waifu"? She hasn't even started any kind of adventure yet!"

"- and they also both agree that this universe's Jon should remain Jon." 

"I mean I guess that's fair," Said the Jon with the locket. "After all, this is his place! Plus he doesn't really have anything special about him!" Jon looked over in shock. "HEY! I'm different! You see I....I....um..." He stopped to ponder. "Um, I'm just unique! Yeah! Let's put it like that!"

"Riiiiiiiiiiggghhtt;" Said the Jon with glasses. "Moving on, 'Locket' seems like the most popular choice for you. Locket stood up in excitement. "Yay! I was bored of Jon anyway, now I sound awesome!" Don looked over at him smirking. "Because 'Locket' is soooo much better than Jon. Let me guess; they want you to be 'Glasses'?" 

"Nope... Seems that there are a few variations of my nickname. @Kitcat11640 says I should be called 'Professor', because I'm one of the smartest Jons, and @CrystalNoteSkies says I should be 'Jonathan' because it also sounds smart. Both are so good...."

"Why not both?" Exclaimed Locket cheerfully. "Yeah," Jon chimed in. "You could be 'Professor Jonathan'!" 

Jonathan smiled. "Yeah, I like the sound of that. Professor Jonathan it is then."

Jon looked back on the screen. "Oh!" he said excitedly. "It says they sent us stuff!"  Don looked around. "Well where is it th-"

Suddenly, a small portal opened on the ceiling above Don. Out of it came chocolate and ice cream galore! It hit Don on the head before falling into his hands. He sighed looking down on the food. "Never mind I guess."

In Don's hands were 4 bowls of ice cream with chocolate bars sticking out of them.  Each bowl had a different colored ice cream and were in fact shaped like different blocks. "I guess this one is for me!" Said the Professor picking the ice cream shaped and colored like a block of redstone.

Jon then grabbed the one shaped like a weird 4 dimensional cube and took a bite. "Mmm!" He said taking another bite. "This is amazing! Way better than that stupid Flurp!"

Don set his down on the table and stared at it. It was shaped as a block of TNT, with a decorative miniature bed on top. "What's wrong Don?" Asked Jon sitting down beside him. "Have you never had this before?" He smiled giving Don a spoon. "Go on! Try it!"

Don to a big bite of ice cream and his eyes became wide. "It's... really good actually." He said taking another bite. And another, and another, until it was all gone, only the chocolate remaining. Don gripped his head in pain. "God what is this weird feeling?!" Professor Jonathan walked over. "It's called brain freeze, it happens if you eat something cold to quickly. "

"Huh... freeze your brain..." Don contemplated this. "I like it."

Everyone had finished there ice cream when they realized Locket was in the corner just poking at his. "Locket?" Jon asked coming over with the others. "You good?" 

Jon's hands were shaking as he held his ice cream. He seemed to be in a daze. "I...I don't want to eat it." Everyone looked over at his ice cream. It was purple, with strange markings along the side that couldn't be read due to the ice cream melting. Don immediately recognized what it was. 

It was shaped to look like a rune.

Don came over and snatched the ice cream from his hands, breaking Jon out of his daze. "Well idiot, if you don't want to eat it I will." Don quickly shoved the entire scoop into his mouth before the other 2 Jon's could even see what it was. He made a weird noise before falling to the floor in agony; he had gotten another brain freeze. 

"Locket are you okay?" Asked Jonathan with concern in his voice. Jon looked over at the computer. "Y-yeah... I'm good. Let's just finish up the questions, okay?"

"A-alright then..." Jonathan opened up the last question. "This one is from @Doodle_Comix , it's for all of us. They ask if we have anyone they "liked"before they appeared to where they are now?"

"I had a wife!" Blurted out Locket, clearly back to his normal self. "She was a Badger!" Don looked over curiously; he had recovered from the brain freeze. "Wait, was her name Rachel?" Jon looked surprised. "Y-yeah! How do you know her!?" Don smiled. "It's funny really, she scared the crap out of Duni the day I saw here. How did you even get her  of all people?!"

"Ahem," Said Jonathan interrupting the two of them. "As for me, I never really have liked many people. I've been way to busy hopping dimensions looking for some kind of Nick and even before that I was always occupied by my redstone inventions."

Jon looked over nervously. "I-I don't really know. I've never really felt that way towards anyone, at least not that I would know of. Besides, I live in the middle of freaking nowhere! Who on earth would I even meet? I don't know... maybe subconsciously I like someone."

"Well that leaves you Don!" Said Locket. "Who do you like? Dick? Dashlie? Dousie? *GASP* DDAWN?!" 

Don sighed. "Look, whoever wrote this question needs to get this straight; I was made without compassion. I literally can't love people. Even if I wanted to. Ddawn just made me this way..."

Everyone was silent. No one knew how to respond to this.

"Well then..." Said Professor Jonathan breaking the silence. "I think it's time we stop for the night, we already have had enough depressing moments for one night."