Chapter 12

Authors note: We now have over 6k reads!Thank you guys for all your support! Enjoy the new chapter!!! It's a bit shorter than usual!   ~Thaum

Ps! Sorry this took so long!!!!! I've been really busy with school!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On this particular day, at this particular time, the city was quiet. The day was sunny despite the light shower of rain; a low rumble of thunder in the distance indicating that it would soon grow into a storm. Most of the shops and businesses were closed and the city was empty.

It would be empty, if it were not for the two Jon's walking through the rainy streets. Walking under their white umbrella, Jon and Professor Jonathan were lost and had been looking for someone to give them directions. And Jon had finally spotted a building that was open; a building called Fazbear and Friends.

@nayengal : Yay Fazbear and Friends!!!

Jon held his jester hat and began to run towards the building, taking the umbrella with him. "Come on Jonathan!" He shouted. "Let's try this place!"

"Hey! Wait for me! I'm going to get even more soaked!" The Professor shouted as he ran after Jon. 

Puddles splashed beneath their feet as the two Jons made their way over to the building. The windows were covered in rain droplets and were tinted green and purple, so they couldn't tell what exactly was inside the building.

"Are you- oh god- are you sure this is the best idea?" Jonathan said, completely out of breath. 

Jon gave him a look of confusion. "Why would it be a bad idea? We need directions and this place looks promising! It seems the askers are excited about it, so it should be fine!"

"That's what concerns me: the askers know about this place." Jonathan responded as he wiped his glasses on his lab coat. "Their omnipotence concerns me at times. They know about things we don't know! For all we know, this could be something really bad!"

@LilytheLamia : Hey uhhhh don't recommend going into Freddy's. If you do, at least bring a weapon of sorts.

"You see?! The askers are trying to warn us about this place!" Jonathan ran his fingers through his hair nervously. "I say we should just move on and look for a bus station or something!"

Jon sighed. "Look, if you're really that worried about entering this place, I'll go inside and you can wait out here with the umbrella. If I don't come out in 30 minutes, you can come get me and give me all the I told you so's you want. But I'm telling you, nothing bad is going to happen!"

Jonathan took the umbrella from Jon and shoved his other hand into his pocket. A look of worry still remained on his face. "If you really think this is the right call..."

Jon rolled his eyes and smiled. "I'll be fine Jonathan, trust me! Besides! A place with cartoon characters on the front sign can't be that bad!"

As Jon went to enter Fazbear and Friends, he took one last look at Jonathan who appeared very worried for his friend as well as for his own well being. 

"Why is he so paranoid...?" Jon wondered. "Maybe I should be a little cautious."

Jon stepped in front of the door, which slid open automatically. A small *bing bong* noise played as he walked in, the door shutting behind him.

@emberflamez : I wonder what will happen with Jon and the Professor since they seem to have stumbled across the FNAF role play.

Jon shielded his eyes as he entered the building. The floor was a very ugly shade of orange and bright lights flashed towards stages to Jon's left and right. The smell of pizza filled the building. In front of Jon was a white counter, with many prizes and plushies behind it.