Updates, Polls and QnA!!!!!

Hey guys! It's us!

Just kidding, it's me the author! Thank you all so much for being patient about this new chapter! I've been going through some mental stuff, so thank you guys for sticking around! Sorry to keep you all waiting!

We HAVE 2.1K READS!!!!! HOLY CRAP GUYS THANK YOU!!! I honestly thought when I started this book that it have maybe 50 or 100 reads, but 2K?!?! Thank you all so much!!!

Now like Locket commented last time, there will be a new Jon if we reach 3K! And you guys will get to pick!!!

However, lets make this into a game!!! I'm going to represent each Jon on the list of choices with only 2 letters! So you guys will have to figure it out! 

But be careful! Something like FF could either mean Fon Fon or Freddy Fazbear (they aren't actually on the list as we haven't seen to much of Jon's FNAF roleplay, and perhaps a ghostly appearance will come soon!) So make sure  you chose carefully!!!

Here are list of Jons!!!!!!!!

CM

TT

CG

LC

There you go! Leave your vote in the comments below and when we reach 3K I will either incorporate them into the main story or write a one-shot kind of thing! (note: leave asks for the last chapter in the last chapter)

Also, if you have any questions about the book, my writing process or hell, even me, I'll be sure to answer them!

Who knows? Perhaps I'll give you guys some hints...!

Thank you so much, and until next time (which hopefully will be soon)

-Thaum