ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡 • 𝕃𝔸 𝕍𝕝𝕠𝕘 #𝟝- 𝕍𝕀𝔻ℂ𝕆ℕ 𝕊ℙ𝔼ℂ𝕀𝔸𝕃- 𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕪 @ 𝕍𝕚𝕕𝕔𝕠𝕟

A/N

You can just imagine and pick your own, Brielle's, Katlyn's, and Maryia's outfits for this last Vidcon day. I forgot to pick them myself so... HAVE FUN! Imagine what you like, in case you haven't liked what I've picked. But I'm still your personal, um, what's the word...? Designer? Dresser? Hold on... *quick Mr. Google search laterrr*
AHA! Stylist! I could not think of that one, little word -_- That ever happen to you guys? Annoying right? Like me with this long author's note... oops... well, the point is: I'm still your stylist, I'm just letting you have some freedom, this once...
ENJOY THE STORY!

Last day... I guess this means it's all, kinda... over...

Today was the third and final day of this year's annual Vidcon. Along with that, it's also our last day hanging out with Mark, Jack, Felix, and Maryia. We had their numbers saved on our phones, so we could still text and call. But it's not the same as actually hanging out in real life. We woke up later than usual this morning, so we didn't have time to eat a whole breakfast at Cafe Koko, and instead ended up just getting a box of donuts.

I woke up pretty bummed this morning, but I decided to try and keep a positive mental attitude today. It was pretty hard to keep it up when Maryia picked us up in her car and we saw hers and the guys long faces. The car ride to Anaheim was quiet, apart from the small talk, light music, and chewing of donuts.

Guess we'll ALL have to try to keep a positive mental attitude today.

Once we arrived at the convention center, we wanted to spend the whole day together and try to make the most of our last day together. Turns out, that was easier said than done.

Problem Number One: Jack, Mark, and Felix had a meet and greet that would take up most of their day and Brielle, Maryia, and I had nothing else planned. We decided that, first, we would see where the guys were stationed at, then walk around, check out other booths, maybe meet some other creators. Then, once we finished looking around and doing a little shopping, we would come back and join the guys for the remainder of their meet and greet.

Problem Number Two: Katlyn. Somehow, she managed to meet up with us at the entrance and stuck to our group while we were making plans. She, seemingly, popped out of nowhere and said quick greetings to most of us then turned to Jack and started chatting him up. I was a little more annoyed, considering every time I, so little as glanced at them, Katlyn would shoot me a horrible death glare and scoff in annoyance.

I couldn't help but imitate her second action each time I became a victim of her glare, with the added addition of an eye-roll. It felt like the tension could be cut with an axe and I'm pretty sure everyone else noticed because Brielle was quick to swoop in and drag me away.

"I think we're gonna go off and do some YouTube shopping. Anything you guys want?" She held my shoulders, slightly squeezing them to try and calm me down. They all shook their heads no, asking for nothing, but still gave us money so we could buy drinks on our way back.

"I'll text you where the meet and greet is when we get there," Maryia told us. Brielle gave her a thumbs up and pushed me away from the group and towards all the booths.

Once we were far enough away from the group, Brielle took her hands off my shoulders and stood in front of me. She gave me a look of slight exasperation and confusion.

"What's with all the animosity towards Katlyn? Every time I looked at either you or her, there were glares and eye-rolls and scoffs, like what the hell? What's up with you two?" I rolled my eyes for what felt like the millionth time this morning and crossed my arms, preparing to state the obvious.