Chapter 5- Captured

I struggled against the bars and gasped in pain.

"Stay back, human! We don't want you meddling in our affairs!", growled a Sontaran.

It had electrocuted me. But not enough to kill me. Why did they want me alive?

The Doctor was at my side. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Bit of a shock, not too bad."

Confused? Let's go back to about a week ago.

*<one week ago>*

"Doctor? This Yoznite... is it dangerous?", I asked. He flipped a switch on the panel.

"It depends. If you were born there, then you're immune. Obviously." He sniffed.

"Second, if you're the last of your species, like me, then you are also immune. Long story."

I crossed my arms. "I think I can keep up."

Before he could answer, the TARDIS began to quake, throwing me off balance and hitting the floor, hard.

"Woah! Calm down, girl!", The Doctor yelled.

It stopped and The Doctor jumped up. "You alright?", he asked, helping me up.

"Yeah, I'm fine", I replied. "What just happened?"

"Seems like some ancient energy took over the TARDIS", he muttered, staring at the screen.

He began to ramble about it, but I wasn't listening. I heard a voice. It was distant, but close.

"Haaarrriiiissssss," it whispered. "Come to meeee, Haaarrriiiissssss." I moaned in pain.

"Harris? You alright?", The Doctor asked.

I zoned back into reality. I shook my head. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine", I lied. "Just need to... sit down."

I sat down, sighing in frustration. I never get to finish a conversation with The Doctor without an interruption happening.

Whatever happens now, I won't let it ruin the mood.

"So, ancient energy?", I started walking around the panel, thinking.

"Yep. Though-".

"Shh. Hold on. Let me think."

He fell silent.

I sat there for a moment.

"The thing that rattled the TARDIS is unknown, but what we do know is its strength and weight. It's big enough to bump into the TARDIS, hard, and it seemed to have hit us with intentions of getting our attention. And that wasn't energy that hit us, Doctor. It was a spaceship."

He stared at me. "How do you know?"

I tapped my head. "Spoilers."

He shook his head and smiled. "You are so brilliant."

"And judging by the next impact, I'd say-".

The TARDIS rattled again and we both fell onto the panel.

"... That they want to capture us."

He looked at me for a moment...

"Well! Let's go say hi, yeah?"

"Have we landed, Doctor?"

"Yep! Come on, then!"

He grabbed my hand and led the way out the TARDIS, immediately being surrounded by short, armored beings.

"Freeze, Doctor!", one of them yelled, pointing a gun at us. "Un-arm yourselves!"

The Doctor let go of my hand and put his up in surrender. "We're unarmed! Check if you like!"