Chapter 6- Injured

"Stay with me, Harris...", The Doctor said in a panic. I was zoning in and out of consciousness, wondering where I am. I see a face. I see... Darkness and light.

I feel the Earth moving around me. I hear a voice calling my name desperately in my ear. I smell a disgusting odor coming from below me. My hand fell from my stomach and it hit a puddle.

A blood puddle

That is what aroused me to full consciousness. I gasped and started breathing heavily.

"Harris! Oh, thank God...", The Doctor whispered in relief. But the gleam in his eyes soon faded into fear and pain.

"Doctor...? What... what happened?", I somehow managed to say.

"Don't say anything, Harris. Keep you're strength. You'll be fine if you relax". He had picked me up from the floor and was now carrying me.

I didn't speak, so I just nodded and leaned against him, feeling weak and pale.

What had happened? Why can't I remember?

Why did it feel like a bullet was lodged in my abdomen?

Suddenly, the pain in my stomach surged through my body, causing me to yell out in pain. The Doctor tightened his grip to keep me from falling. "Hang on, Harris. I've got you."

We emerged in the TARDIS, where he set me down on the floor. Oh, not the floor. It's....

A matress?

A futon?

"Try not to move too much, Harris. I'll try to stop the bleeding", he assured me. I didn't reply, only groaned in pain.

I felt his hand stroke my face ever so lightly. "Just stay with me, Harris. We'll get through this."

"We?", I moaned. "What... happened to... you?"

My eyes were closed, but I could feel his smile. He kissed my forehead and said,"Nothing to worry about, I promise."

He began to move away but I grabbed his arm, stopping him. "Doctor, I'm... I'm not going to die... right?"

He gently removed his arm from my grasp and he leaned against the mattress. "I will protect you, Harris. Nothing and no one is ever going to... kill you, for as long as I'm alive."

He seemed uncomfortable when he said the word kill.

This time, I let him go. I moaned again and tried to fight the pain, but it was unbearable.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Moments ago I was sitting in the Sontaran ship cell, talking to the Doctor and thinking about an escape plan.

But then a ssssssssss-like sound came out of nowhere and that's all I can remember. I want to say it was toxic gas, but where did the bullet come from? I didn't hear a gunshot.

Just then, I heard a CLANG and I opened my eyes to see a big metal ball laying next to me.

A big metal ball that was covered in blood.

And by the looks of a big, gaping hole in my abdomen...

That was what was in my stomach.

I passed out again.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey guys! So sorry it took FOREVER for me to publish this chapter. I've been extremely busy lately so I didn't have time to finish it. But here you go! Hopefully chapter 7 will be complete soon!
Tori~😘