A/N JUST AN UPDATE ON THE THIRD BOOK

Hey all! I know you're waiting for the third book and I promise it's coming!

The thing is that it will take quite a while to be up. There are multiple reasons for this, the first being that I'm working on another few books at the same time (as well as an original prequel to this series, yay!). Another problem is I never actually finished season 3, though I know what happens, so I'll have to finish the last few episodes. (Yes I stopped for about a year after they killed my fav character). Watching season 4 would also help however I'll hold that off until later.

The main reason why it's taking so long is because I want this book to be smoother than the others, and there's a lot going on, so I'm planning out each chapter completely. I'm also thinking I might write most of the chapters before I start posting the book. The reason for this is that writing each chapter can take up to a few hours if I'm following the TV show at the time. As I'm going into year 11 this year, I can't afford to spend all my hours on writing (as much as I'd love to!!) which means it would be a lot easier to write the chapters ahead of time.

This means the book won't be up for a little bit. Though I do spend most of my days in bed writing (what can I say, I'm antisocial as heck), I'm also going away for a massive chunk of these holidays, starting tomorrow. I can't spend all of my time writing when I'm with my extended family who I hardly ever see.

I just wanted to let everyone know, so you can (hopefully) wait for the next book and stick by me, but also know it will be a while. I do hope everyone sticks around because I honestly love all of you readers and your support! And I hope everyone understands.

But let's be honest, season 3 is a shitfest. And basically everything goes wrong. So that's another reason why the planning is taking longer than usual.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas (if they celebrate it) and a Happy New Year! May this year be better than 2017! I really appreciate you all, and hope you're well. If anyone ever wants to talk or have a friend, feel free to send me a message! I'd be happy to chat!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING