👯Street Dancers👯

Minyung's POV

Today our schedule is all blank, since we all do all day is sit and chat me and jungkook decided to go hongdae.

Since its really cold outside i wore this

And also my black face mask.

"so why did you want to go hongdae so suddenly?" jungkook, who is holding my hands while we walk asked.

"well, i saw in youtube that lots of people there dance to our songs and other kpop group" i said while eye smiling at him, he just patted my head.

"cute" he said while smiling.

Since we were in disguise, we can ride a bus without every people knowing its BTS members.

Now we arrived at hongdae, far than i expected.

"we can also eat here" i said while we walk together.

As we walk, many girls and boys passing by us are giving us looks. I hope we didnt get caught that easily

Were still walking until i heard our song "Not Today"

"oppa! Did you hear that?" i asked happily while he looked at me and nodded

We walk up slowly to dancers and me and jungkook oppa are suprised that they are dancing to our music.

They were dancing not today, they were five guys in total, dancing to our song

"wow, theyre nice" jungkook whispered gaining attention from the girl behind me

As she look at us, at first she was confused, but when she leaned on us a little she gasped quitely

"shhhh" me and jungkook shushed her at the same time, she backed away a little a far from us.

Jungkook sway his arms around me while i did the same to his waist. And we continued to watch the guys until a sound of snap was heard.

I turned and it was the girl from earlier. As she was now hiding her face with phone shyly, i softly tooked her phone by suprise

"i-i didnt mean—"

She was going to deny it but i pulled jungkook into my left side while the girl is on the right side and im in the middle and tooked a picture.

I gave her the phone and her jaws was wide open

"i think we can reveal ourselves" i said to jungkook who is nodding in a agreement.

We took our masks off and continued watching. The other were suprised, some were shock and ofcaurse some are taking pictures of us being together.

We waved at them making them squeal making the others and the dancers turn to us.

Their reaction was priceless.

And im happy people are happy seeing us