❌Scary❌

Today you, hoseok, namjoon and jungkook are all alone in your hotel while the others are on their interviews.

Since today its very hot for night time, you decided to wear light clothes and you also wear your glasses for your blurry eyes.

Hoseok and namjoon are in their room, making music while you and jungkook are having a vlive since you guys are in japan.

"hello army!" you and jungkook greeted while waving at the as the counts of viewers come in.

"today, we are in one of the hotels in tokyo!" the both of you cheered and danced.

You stood up and check yourself on the big mirror at the back and you walk your way again at the table with instant ramens in your hands.

You two started talking about your experience here and how wonderful and excited you guys are for the next day for the concert.

Then all of the sudden, you heard a loud thud at yoongi and jin's room making you flinch and turn around.

Your rooms were like in order, so the room of the both of you guys share is in between Yoongi Jin's room and Taehyung Jimin's room.

"what was that?" you asked jungkook while slurping on your noodles.

He just shrugged and answered.

"maybe they're here?" he guessed but now you frowned when another loud thud was heard, but it was louder and clearer.

Now you two were curios, because you two KNOW that the two of them wouldnt make such a noise.

You and jungkook decided to go out of your room with your phone still thw vlive turned on and walk your way to the oldest room which is yoongi and jin's shared room.

You knocked but nobody answered. Now you were scared because they would open the door if they heard the door knock just once, but this time nobody answered.

Jungkook braven up and opened the door instead of you. He opened it revealing the darkness of the room, still theyr're things are in place.

Jungkook closed the door and looked at you.

"the hyungs are not here" the two of you just stared at each other but decided to go to jhope and namjoon's room.

You knock and they opened, while your boyfriend hoseok hugged you.

You two entered with your body shivering from fear, for the first time, jungkook agreed that it was scary.

"so you too said you heard a loud thud in hyungs' room?" hoseok repeated and you nodded.

"but we didnt even heard a single thing" namjoon said making the two of you more scared of the situation.

"oh the vlive!" jungkook said and saved the video and we just rewatched it again, this time with your boyfriend and your leader.

The four of you were shock and mostly scared when the video showed jungkook entering the room and it was horrifying.

The video was tilt, because of how jungkook held it while entering and it showed someone, i mean, a woman hunged from the ceiling of the room.

You now started to breathe heavily, because for sure there wasn't a single person inside that room when the two of you entered.

You didnt notice that the members came by and the two of you maknaes explained what was the situation is all about and showed the video.

Ofcaurse suga and jin were frightened and they quickly got there things and moved in our room and we all slept together.

You guys are now all asleep. You were now okay until you heard something beside.

You thought it was hoseok who's already beside you...

Then you woke up on a hospital bed