🙉Hello Counsler🙉

Me, Jin and taehyung oppa are in my one of my most favorite shows in korea. Hello Counsler!

The three of us greeted them all and did some of our newest song which is DNA.

A little later, we started to read a young boy's later about her cousin, being obssessed with kpop idols. Especially me which is creepy as heck.

As the 18 year old boy got down the slide, he sat between the middle.

He started telling us that his cousin is so obssessed with kpop idols, he would do anything to be noticed.

Aftee that people inside, including us cringed at the fact that a young 20 year old teenager would do that.

Now the cousin introduced himself, while looking at you, and ofcaurse your body.

Your were just only wearing a colorful striped shirt tucked into your denim shorts with thick brown chocolate colored belt.

We all started when he suddenly asked if he can come close you. Since you were innocent but deep inside you were creeped out, you still agreed.

He came closer, but your oppas still look after you. He hugged you and you hugged back. When you were about to back off he suddenly squished your butt cheek making you and the people inside gasped.

Quickly, guards took over the show and it continued after 10 hours. It was long that made the audience left one by one, but you didnt let that happen.

You quickly took a mic and started singing girl group song and dancing to it to CHEER UP the audience