Short Stories w/ JAEBUM (Got7)

You were patiently waiting outside in the cold air for your boyfriend, jaebum.
Their dating ban ended and he decided to have a small date just by some streets.
Many people are looking and taking photos of you since you didnt wear any disguise. Jaebum said so but I wanted to show the world my love for him.
"Hello!" A girl came up to me excitedly. I return her a smile and then she asked
"who are you waiting for?" she asked curiously
"Im waiting for my boyfriend" her eyes widend as arms slid onto my waist.
"Lets go?" he whispered and I nodded as the girl continuesly take pictures of us together.

Jaebum was watching you as you sleep peacefully in his arms.
He cuddled more hearing you hum tiredly.
"You know staring is rude right?" you said with your husky little voice making jaebum turned on a little. He just chuckled and combed your hair wih his hands.
"Its just that I really love you" jaebum blushed, shock from the words that instantly fell right out of his mouth. You just chuckled and kissed him.
"I love you too"

Got7 were having a Vlive in their MCountdown Room (idk)
after they have won champion for their 'Lullaby'. Since you two are getting done with the dating ban, you just wanted to show their fans who you love even though are just saying you two are just friends. Some were getting suspicious. You mindlessly walked in their room. They all welcomed you especially jaebum who is now hugging infront of the camera. "You two look like a couple" bambam read a comment and you two, again, mindlessly nodded making everyone shooketh.

Got7 have a fanmeeting and you were coming to suprise him. You stood up getting to meet them one by one. The members actually recognized you but you just hushed them down until you got to jaebum, your baby :>.
"Hello beautiful~!" jaebum coed still unrecognizing you.
"so this is what you do when im not around huh?" you scoffed playfully as you pull your hood down, making fans scream.
"Oh! my!" jaebum then hugged you over the table.
"I MISS YOU SQUISHHYYYY" he shouted