Short Stories w/ JUNGKOOK (BTS)

You guys were at a fanmeeting and it was break time.
You guys were playing or eating around with ARMYs.
You were actually going to eat kimbap when all of the sudden, jungkook took the tray leaving you whining.
Everyone noticed this as you two were bickering with each other. "Im hungry!" you said grumply as jungkook mocks you cutely. "I will feed you then!" then he aggresively shoves a kimbap in you mouth making everyone laugh.
"i cant believe that I still love you" you said and glared jungkook

You guys were making clay pots. It was difficult but it was really fun especially when taehyung accidentally knocked off his pieces making us laugh.
Jungkook then said something to you
"Right your name here!" he cheerfully asked and you nodded taking a stick and started writing. He then did the same thing
(y/n) <3 kookie
You blushed and take a photo of it.
Fans were actually shipping you two since every member are now revealing your relationship piece by piece.

It was morning and everyone woke up to a delicious smell of pancakes. "Jungkook! i thought you couldnt cook" namjoon teased as jungkook laughed it off. He then served everybody and we started eating until everyone stopped. It was like we were suddenly controlled.
"THIS IS SO GOOD!" you screamed while everybody looked at you suprise
"JUNGKOOK WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET WASABI?!" everyone shouted as you two happily ate the pancake as everyone search for water. You and jungkook high fived as you two laughed like some evil people.