Chapter 4: The transfer student

Hey guys so many of you doesn't want to be Rias' slave. Don't worry I got u. That was just a warm up for an epic entrance for a certain pet...

 That was just a warm up for an epic entrance for a certain pet

Anyways sorry for not updating this book that much. I was thinking of a good storyline. Also I want to give a shout out to PitaNemuritoare your RWBY and Highschool DxD books are awesome ^-^. Here is the chapter.

Abc = thoughts

The pic of the girl above is Sapphire. Also the drawing is not mine, credits all goes to the owner

3rd Person POV

SirZechs was just peacefully walking around his castle. Then suddenly the whole earth just shook. Is it an earthquake? or is something else? But that doesn't matter. Almost all of the Devils inside the castle are panicking. SirZechs quickly marched outside to see what is causing the earth to shake. He flew on top of the castle for a better view. There he saw a huge dust cloud approaching the castle. It was heading there fast, the trees that block its path were crushed like nothing. SirZechs landed and ordered some of the Devils to summon a barrier to block it's path. The Devils did as they are ordered. A thick barrier was placed in whatever's in the dust clouds direction.

The dust cloud was near...but it didn't collided with the barrier. In fact the dust cloud just spread in the area. Covering whatever's outside the barrier. SirZechs and the other Devils are nervous about what was hiding in the dust cloud. SirZechs' palm were sweaty, the other Devils' felt their knees weaken. The whole area was quiet...

SirZechs: Is....is this the calm before the storm?

Then something heavy punched the barrier. This made some of the Devils fall on their knees. Then a terrifying roar echoed around the place, it was followed up two monstrous howls. Then an explosion occurred. The explosion broke the barrier and made some of the other high Devils kneel down or get blown away from their places. Then a giant fiery dog leg came out the smoke. The dog leg has its sharp claws ready, the leg has some rocks on it and the fur was like magma. Then a pair of orange eyes glowed from the smoke.

SirZechs: No....that can't be.

Then Grayfia appeared beside SirZechs.

SirZechs: What are you doing here?!
Grayfia: I've come to help.
SirZechs: No. Go back in the castle and keep Millicas is safe.

Grayfia hesitantly nods. She retreat back to the castle. SirZechs looks at the pair of eyes glowing inside the smoke.

SirZechs: Now then, Show yourself Cerberus!