Chapter 5: That promise under the blue moon

(Y/N) POV

Dad, Uncle, Nero, and Trish were out for a job. I was just chilling on the couch while Cerberus is sleeping on my lap. Nothing's going on lately. I thought to myself as I rub the belly of the sleeping Cerberus. I saw his little tail wag a bit. Heh, cute. I made Back & Up appear in my hands and checked them. Parts are still good, still clean, still working. I thought to myself as I fiddled with my guns. Then suddenly the wall in front of me bursted. Dust everywhere and there was now a hole on the wall. Cerberus waked up and growled at the hole. A demon stepped out of the hole. The demon has two horns on its head, wields a big sword, and looks like an armored reptile. Cerberus was barking at it.

Demon: I have come here to end your miserable life, human.
(Y/N): Cerberus you're hungry right?

Cerberus barked. He looked at me then at the demon, his tail wagging wildly.

(Y/N): Okay boy, eat.
Demon: What?

Cerberus appeared with his three heads, his fur made of magma and has some rock cracks appeared on his body as armor. But he is still in his small puppy form. Cerberus lunge at the demon. His left head bite the demon's left shoulder, his right head bite the demon's right shoulder, and his center head bite the demon's head. The demon glowed orange then his soul was ripped out of his body when Cerberus landed on the ground. The demon's soul transformed into a glowing dog biscuit and Cerberus ate it. The demon's body just became a pile of shattered rocks. Cerberus absorbs the rocks and used it to repair the hole on the wall. Cerberus transformed back to his puppy form and lay down on my lap again. I pat his head.

(Y/N): Good dog.

I grab the remote for the tv and opened it. The channel is on Nitflex (Author: ehe, I don't think I need to explain why) the show is Things that are strange (Author: again, I don't think I need to explain) I lay the remote down the coffee table. I'm boooooorrreeddd. I thought to myself as the main characters of the show are running away. I then heard a knock on the door. I stood up and approached the door.

(Y/N): Who's there?
Sapphire: It's me, Sapphire VelRos, your classmate.

I opened the door and saw Sapphire wearing a grey t-shirt and basketball shorts. She was holding on bento box.

(Y/N): So Sapphire what brings you here?
Sapphire: Just here for greetings. I'm your neighbor of course.

She pointed on the house in front of ours. I could still see some movers getting piles of boxes out of a truck.

(Y/N): I see....I guess we'll be seeing each other a lot then.
Sapphire: Yep. Anyways here's a gift, I cooked it myself.
(Y/N): Thanks I'll tell you what I think about when we see each other. Which I'm guessing won't be that long of a wait.

Cerberus then went to me and saw Sapphire. Cerberus barked happily and went to Sapphire's legs asking to pick him up.

Sapphire: Awww, what a cute puppy! Hello there little fella. What's his name?
(Y/N): His name is Cerberus. I'm impressed that he got friendly to you during your first meeting.
Sapphire: Why's that"
(Y/N): Cerberus isn't that friendly when it comes to strangers. I guess he just likes you. Heh, I remember Dad waving a slice of pizza every time he wants to take Cerberus for a walk.

Sapphire giggled at my story. Her watch then beeped. She put Cerberus down.

Sapphire: I'd like to stay and chat more, but I have some place to be. We hope that you take care of us Neighbor.