Chapter 6: The search begins

3rd Person POV

Months have passed when the VelRoz family moved in the neighborhood and in the lives of (Y/N) and the rest of the ORC members. Sapphire mostly hangs out with Asia and Kiba. She's uncomfortable when Issei stares at her with perverted eyes. She knows that the people in the ORC are devils and Issei as the red dragon emperor. She was informed by Azure during one of their talks. Rias sometimes get a feeling that Sapphire is not just an ordinary transfer student, though she cannot prove it yet because of lack of evidence. She decided to keep a close eye on Sapphire.

(Y/N) POV

I was in a mountain place with dad because he got a job of "exorcising" an evil spirit here. Dad and I split up so finding the spirit would be easier. I have Cheap and Shot in my hip holsters and V.B. sword strapped on my back as I walk in the tree filled forest. The serenity in this forest was so peaceful that I just have to take a nap on a tree branch. Which is what I did. I climb a tree and lay down. I let myself be absorbed in this peaceful, calm, and serene environment. Before I knew it I felt a sword impale me in my stomach. I coughed out some blood and looked at my attacker. My attacker was a frog-like creature wearing a ninja garb and mask and is at least 5 foot tall.

Frog: I am sorry, but you must die.

The frog twisted the sword, which is still impaled on me, to a degree that made me cough out more blood. I can regenerate but I can still feel pain. I made my body limp and pretended to be dead. The frog pulled out the blade and wiped the blood using a white cloth. The frog sheathed its blade and looked at my body. It bowed down, closed its eyes and did a praying position. I decided to stop playing dead. 

(Y/N): Why would a killer pray for the one they killed?

The frog flinched but held on to its sword hilt and was ready to strike me down.

(Y/N): Now, now, hold on. You already saw me get up from being impaled by a sword. You must know already that I'm not a normal human.

Frog: Which is the more reason to get rid you.

The frog disappeared and I felt it's presence behind me. I quickly turned around and punched the frog square on it's face. Before the frog could land on the ground I grab it by its shoulder and knee it on its stomach and slammed it on the ground. The frog stayed down and was groaning in pain.

(Y/N): Now that we've calmed ourselves let's get to business. Why did you attack me?

Frog: You are...an intruder *groans* in our sacred *groans* forest.

(Y/N): Intruder? Sacred forest? The one who hired us said this is a cursed forest. Many evil spirits lurk this place.

Frog: That is not true. We are *groans* a peaceful spirit, but are forced to protect the forest from the clutches of the *groans* exiled one.

(Y/N): Exiled one? 

Frog: Yes, the Exiled one was supposed to be the next ruler of this forest but was exiled because He has become greedy. 

(Y/N) then began to ponder on the situation. The frog healed overtime and is standing with its hand holding onto its stomach. 

(Y/N): I think I know who hired us now. Hey Frog ninja, help me find my dad.

Frog: Frog ninja?! I have a name, it's Genin.

(Y/N): Whatever. We need to find my dad quickly.

Frog: Why?

(Y/N): Just do as I say. We'll help you out with this "exiled one" problem.

Genin hesitated at first but then complied. Genin and I jumped from tree branch to tree branch in search of my dad. After a while of searching we found our dad sitting on a tree stump and was eating a slice of pizza. I landed in front of him and snatched the pizza away and ate it.