Teaser Chapter

As everyone from the forces of Kuoh academy kneel down exhausted and tired, they look up at the cause of the destruction. The army of fallen angels brought by [???] 

[???]: Did all of you think you can stop my plans?! 
Sirzechs: You're just overestimating yourself [???]!
[???]: I believe it is you who are overestimating yourselves.

With a wave of the figure's hand, four elite fallen angels attacked Sirzech. A cloud of smoke formed because of the impact of the attack, luckily, the attack was blocked by an Azure colored butterfly wing. 

Sapphire: Looks like I just made it in time.

Sapphire emerged from the smoke cloud wearing her Azure-borne dress. Though her dress was a bit tattered because of the war happening right now. 

[???]: Hah, and what do you think you can do with that damaged dress?

Sapphire summoned a group of azure butterflies on the hands and wings of the four elite fallen angels. The butterflies stuck on the parts and exploded.

[???]: Tsk, No matter I'm sure you're quite exhausted just by looking at you. You will just be an easy prey.

---------------------------------------------------

While a war between angels, fallen angels, and devils break out a dead body rests on dirt ground with stones piling up on the body. The body, still has blood seeping out of it, is facing the dark starry sky. The body looks like it was mouthing something before their eyes closed shut.

--------------------------------------------------------

A loud monstrous howl echoed around the battlefield. This prompted the war to come to a halt. A pillar of fire emerged from a pile of ruble and dead bodies. Inside that pillar of fire emerged a monster that even the leaders of the angels, fallen angels, and devils have never seen. The monster absorbed the pillar of fire and it became it's wings. The monster was made up of fire and magma. The monster flapped it's wings, the earth shook for a while then rubble and remains of the battle field was forming a tornado around the monster. The humans, angels, fallen angels, and devils have to brace themselves because of the powerful wind. The tornado exploded and out came the new form of the monster. The flame body was covered with rocks with a gap on the center of the body. In the gap there is a magma core which is covered by fire. The head looks that of a dragon but has long and sharp horns pointing upward. The tail of the monster was long and has a big sword like shape at the end of the tail. The monster roared.

~End Teaser