Morning madness

Warning - (smut)

It was early morning and Tsukiyama was just barely awake. "Mmn.... Kaneki you up...?"
Kaneki on the other hand was fully asleep, dreaming about his beloved Tsuki~ "baby boy wake up...." Tsukiyama then began to hug and poke him relentlessly. That was when Kaneki started to talk a bit. "God tsuki.... mmn... you like that~?" Tsukiyama's face Immediately flushed red realizing what Kaneki's dream was about. Kaneki kept muttering lewd things about Tsukiyama, while Tsukiyama on the other hand was just watching dumb founded. "Oh my god Kaneki your so weird" as he laughed a bit, he reached down and poked Kaneki's cheek a little trying to wake him up.
"Oh Kaneki~ time to get up dork~" suddenly Kaneki still in his sleep, grabbed Tsukiyama's hand and pulls him down in a bone crushing hug. "Ack! K-Kaneki wake up your killing me idiot!" Kaneki's tight hold on Tsukiyama slowly got softer, but Kaneki wasn't done with him just yet. "How are you still asleep...?" Kaneki's hand slowly slid down Tsukiyama's stomach, as best he could Tsukiyama tried to wake him up. "K-Kaneki wake up you idiot!" Kaneki's grip oh Tsukiyama tightened a bit as his hand harshly grabbed Tsukiyama's crotch. "N-nnhg! Kaneki w-wake up!" Surprisingly Kaneki actually began to wake up a little, slowly looking at the situation, he smirked. "Good morning love~" Tsukiyama looked down at Kaneki and sighed in relief. "Oh thank god your awake..." instead of letting go of Tsukiyama, Kaneki began to slowly massage Tsukiyama's crotch. "K-Kaneki what are you.... mmn~ d-doing...?"  Kaneki quickly fliped Tsukiyama onto his back as he blushed lightly. "I like to play with you in the morning~ may I~?" Tsukiyama didn't respond, instead he just slowly nodded and blushes. Kaneki smiles cutely as he leaned down and gently kissed Tsukiyama's back. "Mmn~ I cant wait to be inside you tsuki~" hearing those words, Tsukiyama moved his hips up a bit not even realizing he did so. Kaneki thought this was adorable, so he grabes Tsukiyama's hips and pulled them towards him. "K-Kaneki... please don't tease me...~" Kaneki's hand reaches over and slowly unzipped Tsukiyama's pants, Tsukiyama switched his position so he was now on his hands and knees. As Kaneki slid off Tsukiyama's pants he smiled faintly. "You really want this don't you baby boy~" Tsukiyama just nodded as he looked away. "Your body is so fragile my love~ I'll try not to break it too much~" Kaneki finished taking both their underwear and pants off, while Tsukiyama was trying to stay as calm as possible. "This will hurt a little sorry in advance~" Kaneki gently pushes in as he rubs Tsukiyama's back soothingly. "M-mm! it hurts...! K-Kaneki..." Tsukiyama squealed as he began to bite his lip to make himself shut up. "Oh poor little boy~  don't worry, I will make you feel so good~" Kaneki pushes into Tsukiyama more and more, and with every wince, moan and shriek, he was in all the way. "K-kaneki..... is it in... a-all in..?" Tsukiyama looks back a bit trying to see Kaneki's face. as much as Kaneki didn't want to admit, he really didn't want to hurt Tsukiyama, even though he was acting very dominant and harsh, he just wanted Tsukiyama to feel as much pleasure as possible. "Mmn~ yes tsuki it's all in~ how does it feel baby boy~?" Kaneki leaned over so his head was resting on Tsukiyama's shoulder. "I-it feels... good but also r-really big..." Tsukiyama reached his hand over and touched Kaneki's face. "Y-you can move now" with that being said, Kaneki wrapped his arms around Tsukiyama's waist and began to slowly thrust in and out. "m-mmn Kaneki that f-feels... good~" Tsukiyama closes his eyes softly as he gently griped the sheets. Kaneki slowly rubbed Tsukiyama's stomach in an attempt to be sweet. "How does this feel sweetheart~?" Tsukiyama looked back a little as he panted. "Feels g-good Kaneki~" Kaneki showed a sweet smile at Tsukiyama's words "ok lovey, I'm going to go faster now ok~?" Tsukiyama noded and looked ahead panting, Kaneki gripped Tsukiyama's waist harder and began to thrust faster "a-ahh~ Kaneki I-I love it ngh~ Kaneki~" Kaneki gently kissed Tsukiyama's back as he thrust into him. Tsukiyama was in heaven, every time Kaneki would move out only to thrust back in a little harder, Tsukiyama would moan pleasurably. "Sweetheart, how are you doing~? Is it still hurting~?" Tsukiyama just moaned at his lovers question. "A-ahh~! Kaneki I-I love you so much~!" Kaneki only thrusted harder and kissed his back more as he listened to each and every moan coming out of the mans mouth. "What a sweetheart you are tsuki...~ I want you to feel as good as possible~" Tsukiyama's eyes widened as he heard the sentence, because whenever ken would say that Tsukiyama knew Kaneki was going to go straight for his special spot. "W-wait Kaneki if you do that I'll-" before shuu could finish his sentence ken switched their positions and put shuu in his lap. "N-no! Kaneki it's not fair you c-can't do that!"  Tsukiyama clenched his teeth as he felt kanaki's large member dig even deeper inside of him faintly touching his prostate. "K-KANE... KI...!"Tsukiyama screamed as he felt Kaneki violently hit the same spot over and over only slamming him down herder each time. "oh your so cute baby boy~ I want you to cum for me~ please give me all your cum~" as Tsukiyama moaned and cried he could feel himself getting closer to his climax. "A-Ahh~! Kaneki p-please~!" Tsukiyama clenched his teeth as he felt it getting closer and closer. Kaneki reaches down and gently touched the tip of Tsukiyama's member, making him go crazy. "N-No don't t-touch I'll-" before Tsukiyama could finish his sentence he moaned loudly as cum spurted all over his stomach and the bed sheets. "Aww my baby you came already~ I think I'm close as well~" Tsukiyama whimpered adorably as he was rocked back and forth by his lover. "C-cum inside me please~! I-I want you to cum Kaneki~!" Kaneki groaned then thrusts extremely hard into Tsukiyama making him moan louder. Once Kaneki was as deep as possible he let his cum out into Tsukiyama. "M-mmnh.... wow Tsuki...~" Tsukiyama rested his head on the bed as he painted and whined. "Y...your too strong Kaneki..." Kaneki giggles and slowly pulled out of Tsukiyama then hugged him. "I love you baby Tsuki~ are you tired now~?" Tsukiyama nodded and closed his eyes as he cuddled into ken. "Ok then baby, lets just go back to sleep...~" ken pulled the blankets over Te both of them and smiled.

"Sweet dreams Tsuki...~ I love you...~"