Surprise (pt 3)

Warning-(none)

Tsukiyama looked up at Kaneki nervously while shaking. "I-I'm sorry...." his eyes began  to water over with tears while he sat on the ground. "S-Sorry?!" Kaneki immediately pulled his husband down into a tight hug while he smiled. "Baby boy I'm so happy....!! I-I can't believe this!" Tsukiyama hugged him back as tears fell down his cheeks. "I'm so... s-so happy baby boy..... w-were gonna be parents..." Tsukiyama gripped onto his lover as he cried. "I-I love you... k-Kaneki..." They sat there crying and hugging for a while before Kaneki decided to pick his lover up. "Silly boy....~ I'm gonna make this new mommy some food....~" Tsukiyama smiled and nodded as he was carried out of their room and over to their kitchen. "D-Do you think we will be good parents....? Are we gonna be able to take care of a baby...?" Kaneki giggled and kissed Tsukiyama's nose. "Baby boy we will be the best parents~ I'm sure our baby will love us....~" Kaneki walked Tsukiyama into the kitchen and placed him on the kitchen counter. "I'm so happy baby....~ I wonder what our baby will look like....~" Kaneki started to list off the possibility's of the babies features while Tsukiyama watched him with love in his eyes. "Hey... Kaneki.. come here.." Kaneki turned around and walked over to his lover with a smile. "Yes baby?~ what do you ne-" Right before he could finish what he was saying, Tsukiyama pulled him into a passionate and deep kiss. "m-Mmn...." Kaneki wrapped his arms around Tsukiyama's waist as Tsukiyama did the same around his neck. "Hmmm....~ mmn...~" Tsukiyama pulled away a bit from the kiss and looked at his lover sweetly. "I-I..." Kaneki laughed and pushed Tsukiyama down onto his back.

"I love you too baby....~ I really do....~"