Affection

Warning - (fluff)

It was late in the afternoon when Tsukiyama was sitting on the couch reading a book, and contemplating life. Kaneki on the other hand was in the kitchen staring at his lover sort of angrily. You see, Tsukiyama has been ignoring Kaneki for the entire day, but not for any reason in particular, he simply was occupied by things every second of the day, so Kaneki was a bit angry. As Kaneki rested on the counter with an annoyed expression, he finally said something. "You know..... you have a boyfriend for a reason..." Tsukiyama turned his head breaking his focus from the book. "Pardon my love? Did you say something?" Kaneki showed a unimpressed face as he tilted his head slightly. "Yes. I did say something. Unlike you the entire day." Tsukiyama was a bit confused but could see the irritation on the others face, so he decided to play it at safe. "Uh... m-may I ask why you seem to be unhappy..?" Kaneki slowly walked over to Tsukiyama making him a bit uneasy. "You wanna know why..? Why I'm unhappy...?" Tsukiyama have a quick nod and sat there looking up at Kaneki. "It's.... ITS BECAUSE YOUV BEEN IGNORING ME THE WHOLE DAY!" Kaneki yelled at the top of his lungs getting a bit teary eyed as he spoke. "I-I've been ignoring you...?" Kaneki stood there as tears started to fall down his face holding his arms out wanting Tsukiyama to hug him. "M-my baby! I'm so sorry please don't cry!" Tsukiyama quickly pulled Kaneki down into a strong hug. "Y-You didn't even look at me t-today..." Kaneki hugged onto his lover tightly as he sobbed.  "I didn't realize I'm so sorry, please tell me if I do that again ok?" kaneki gave him a sad nod as he sniffed. Kaneki had lots of attachment issues, and he would often struggle with felling alone, so him bursting into tears over one day of being ignored, would make sense to Tsukiyama. So Tsukiyama lifted Kaneki up and started to walk to their bedroom. "Shall we cuddle my love? I hope I can make up for today." Kaneki looked up at him with a cute smile. "Y-yes please... I need cuddles... lots of cuddles..." Tsukiyama walked into the bedroom and gently placed Kaneki down. But as soon as Kaneki felt the bed he gripped Tsukiyama's shirt not wanting him to let go. So Tsukiyama sat down beside him as Kaneki curled up into his lap. "I love you sweetheart, I'm sorry I was ignoring you, I won't do it again I promise." Kaneki snuggles his face into Tsukiyama's stomach and started to fall asleep.

"Sleep now my love, I will be right here with you..~"