Soft sweet love

Warning-(fluff)

a few months had passed since Tsukiyama and Kaneki had found out about the pregnancy, and Tsukiyama was starting to show a baby bump. Kaneki wouldn't stop talking about how cute Tsukiyama's belly was, and Tsukiyama wouldn't stop worrying. They were currently sitting on their couch with blankets all over
them, and two warm coffees at their sides.

"Mmn.... Kaneki..." Tsukiyama cuddled up against his lover while sipping his coffee. "Yes baby boy...?" Kaneki slowly wrapped one arm around Tsukiyama and kissed his head. "I feel sick again...." Kaneki looked at his husband worried and sighed. "My love... this damn baby is making you sick hmm?" Tsukiyama nodded cutely and snuggled closer. "It's ok sweetheart, just relax and I'm sure it will pass....~" as they lay there all cuddled up and cozy. They heard a knock at the door and some giggles from behind it. "Umm... Hello?" Kaneki got up and walked over to the door as Tsukiyama groaned at his husband leaving. "Who is it?" He slowly opened the door only to be met with a little girl standing at his door. "Hello Oni chan!!" Hinami jumped up and hugged Kaneki tightly. "H-Hello hina~" Kaneki hugged her back and laughed a little. "Who is it...! I want cuddles Kaneki...!!" Tsukiyama whined. "It's hina you dork!" As soon as he heard that, Tsukiyama jumped up from their couch and walked over with a little waddle. "H-Hina! Little lady!" Hinami got even more excited and crawled over to him with a big smile. "Flower man!!!" She pulled him into a tight hug as he smiled. "Tsukiyama I missed you! How is the baby!? Are you ok!? Is your belly getting big?!" Tsukiyama laughed and rolled his eyes. "Oh shush you silly girl~ my belly is getting a little bigger, and I am fine don't worry~" Kaneki walked past them and grabbed them by the arms. "Come on you two~ I'm gonna make food so go sit down~" they nodded and rushed over to the diner table like children. "Now, Hina would you like to know anything about my pregnant little dork?~" Tsukiyama shook his head as Hinami nodded profusely. "Yes! I wanna know everything!!" Tsukiyama whimpered cutely and hid his face out of embarrassment. "Well....~ he is super whiny because of the baby....~ and he loves to cuddle with me all day long....~" Hinami squealed in excitement while she clung to Tsukiyama. "Does he fall asleep a lot??! Is he cuter?! Has his taste in food changed?!?" Hinami looked at them with happiness. "Why yes of course sweetie ~ My husband is super sleepy and cute~ but I don't think his taste has changed that much~ he is still mostly the same~" Hinami smiled and kisses Tsukiyama's nose. "Hehe this is so cool!" Kaneki laughed a bit and grabbed some Flesh out of the fridge. "Do you guys wanna eat this raw? Or cooked?" Tsukiyama and Hinami both said happily. "We want raw!!" Kaneki giggled and nodded then started to cut up the flesh. "Hmm....~ you two are so cute....~" Tsukiyama blushed a bit and Hinami giggled. "Of course we Are! Especially Tsukiyama!!" Kaneki nodded and walked over to them with the flesh as Tsukiyama pouted. "I-I'm not cute....!" Kaneki flicked his head and laughed. "Shush baka....~" Kaneki placed down the flesh and smiled. "Dig in cuties~" Tsukiyama and hinami nodded and started to eat while Kaneki watched. "Hmm.... you guys are so cute...." Hinami giggled more and kept eating while Tsukiyama looked at Kaneki. "Hey can you get me the medicine again, I am staring to feel a little sick" Kaneki nodded and got up quickly. "Yes of course!" He ran off while the two sat there. "Hey Tsukiyama, do you know what your gonna name your baby?" Hinami asked curiously. "I'm not sure, Kaneki and i haven't really discussed names yet." Tsukiyama put a hand on his little bump. "Don't tell kaneki... but I'm sort of hoping we get a little girl~" Hinami's eyes went big. "How come?~" 
Tsukiyama gave her a sweet little smile. "Because you are so great to us, so I'm hoping our baby is like you Hina...~" Hinami wrapped her arms around Tsukiyama and hugged him tight. "You're the best Tsuki!" She said, still clinging onto him.
"Oh hush~" just then, Tsukiyama felt a little kick in his lower belly. "O-oh! Hina I-I felt a kick!~"
She got so excited she jumped up out of her chair. "Kaneki!! Come quick!!~" she screamed.

Hey again! So I found this unfinished bit in my drafts, i had to write the last part of it so I hope it doesn't sound too odd. :) enjoy, I have another unfinished story so idk If I'll Finnish it. Anyway tell me if this is any good. Love y'all

❤️Shuuneki❤️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara