Surprise (pt 1)

Warning-(none)

One day early in the morning, Tsukiyama and Kaneki were in bed just playing around on their phones. All of a sudden Tsukiyama felt a wave of nausea brush over his body. "I-Un... K-Kaneki I don't feel too good..." Kaneki looked over at him and put his hand on his head.  "Your hot baby, do you want to go to the bathroom...?" Tsukiyama nodded and slowly sat up in bed. "Here let me help you sweetie..." Kaneki held his hand and lifted him up into his arms like a big baby. "Cutie pie..." Kaneki made his way to their bathroom as Tsukiyama griped his lovers shirt. "I-I think.... I think I'm gonna throw up...." Kaneki took this as I sign to walk faster as Tsukiyama began to tense up. "I-Oh god honey it's ok! Just hold on!" Kaneki walked into the bathroom and placed him in front of the toilet as Tsukiyama immediately began to throw up. "M-My baby...!" Kaneki kneeled down and rubbed his lovers back softly trying to calm him. "It's ok just let it pass...." Tsukiyama stoped for a bit and griped the side of the toilet while panting heavily. "F-Fuck..." Kaneki looked at his husband with worry as he sat on the ground. "M-maybe you could take a bath? It might make you feel better?" Tsukiyama nodded and tried to get up, only to feel Kaneki lift him up like a baby once again. "T-Thank you..." Kaneki turned on the hot water and waited for the tub to fill as he cradled his husband in his arms. "I-I feel... a little better..." Kaneki rubbed his back up and down then kneeled down and placed his husband on the ground. "Lift your arms up Baby boy, I need to undress you" Tsukiyama shyly nodded and held his arms up for his lover. "H-here you go..." Kaneki smiled and gently pulled off his shirt then gave Tsukiyama's chest a soft sweet kiss. "I love you, I hope you will feel better soon.....~" Tsukiyama blushed softly and smiles as Kaneki took off his pants. "Thank you love.. your the best ever..." Tsukiyama tried to turn away from Kaneki so that he could not see his naked body. "Tsuki don't do that, I've known you for a while and I like to see your beautiful body...~" Kaneki took off his clothes and placed Tsukiyama inside the bathtub with him soon following. "I-I know.. but it's embarrassing..." Kaneki giggled and wrapped his arms around Tsukiyama, holding him close. "Don't be embarrassed....~ you are absolutely perfect....~"  Tsukiyama leaned his head back onto Kaneki's chest softly. "Shush baka..." Kaneki put his hands on his lovers chest and hummed softly. "Wanna give me a kiss baby boy....?" Tsukiyama smiled and turned around facing his husband. "Yes of course....~" He leaned in and gave him a soft loving kiss. "M-eMmn..... Hmnn..." Tsukiyama let out tender and sweet noises as his lover kissed him.

After a few hours in the bathtub, the two finally got out and went to their rooms.

Kaneki was almost completely asleep when Tsukiyama sat up. "I'll be right back love.." Kaneki nodded half asleep and rolled over as Tsukiyama walked over to the bathroom with a worried expression. "Ok... I'm just overreacting..." As he entered the bathroom he felt more sickness in his stomach. "U-Uh.... I-it's fine..." He shut the door and kneeled down grabbing a small pregnancy test.

After he finished taking the test, he left the sink counter and left the bathroom not wanting to know what the result was.

"I-I'll Just get up early and grab it before Kaneki does..." Tsukiyama slowly opened the door to their room and walked inside. "Tsuki... come ... c-cuddle me...." Tsukiyama sat himself aside the sleepy Kaneki and pat his head. "Silly... your so cute when your sleepy..." Kaneki wrapped his arms around his lover and slowly fell asleep. "Tsukiyama....." Tsukiyama giggled and slowly closed his eyes. "I love you... silly angel..."