Dirty ken

Warning-(smut

Ken was sitting in his and Shuu's home as Shuu was sleeping in the bedroom. Now this was fine if it weren't for how horny Ken was at the moment. Normally in these situations ken would just masturbate and be done with it, but not this time, he was too damn horny to take care of it himself, so he decided to play around with Shuu a bit. As he walked slowly over to the bedroom he peeked out looking at the sleeping man. "So cute...~ I hope he doesn't mind me sticking my dick up his ass...~" he smirked and slowly approached Shuu as he sat on the bed. "Hmm~ cutie pie~" he leaned over and pulled his shirt up a bit revealing his stomach and waistline. Ken's thoughts went wild at just the sight of Shuu's body, so much that his member started to harden under his pants. "Shit baby...~ look what you did~ now you'll have to fix this....~" he reaches down and slowly started to unzip Shuu's pants while gently caressing his lower stomach. "But first lets get your cute body all hard...~" as he pulled down Shuu's pants he gently placed his hand on Shuu's soft bulge. "Aww your so soft~ maybe I should lick you a little...~" he slowly bent down and pulled Shuu's underwear off as he blushes and held Shuu's soft member. "Now let me just..." le leaned in and put it in his mouth sucking on the tip and pushing it deeper into his mouth. "M-mmnh~ I love to taste you like this....~" soon Ken felt Shuu's member start to harden as Shuu shifted a bit and clenched the sheets. "M-mmnhg~ baby Shuu are you getting hard...~" as he uttered those sweet words Shuu began to wake from his dreams. "W-what are you doing k-Kane- H-Huh?!" He looked down blushing madly as he saw what Kaneki was up to. "K-Kaneki what are you doing?!" Ken giggled and kissed his tip very gently while looking at his lover. "Aww~ baby boy what's wrong~ this is a nice way to wake you up right~?" Shuu touches his face a little and blushed more looking away. "I-I suppose.... but it's so... D-Dirty..." ken smirked and pulled his lover towards him. "Why yes of course it's dirty....~ that's the point~" Tsukiyama blushes more and tried to keep his cool while looking down. "Now please let me have my dessert....~" Kaneki leaned down and gently rubbed the side of Tsukiyamas member while sucking on the tip. "k-Kaneki....!" Tsukiyama moaned out. Shuu was a blushing mess as he watched his lover take over. "K-Kaneki....!" Tsukiyama griped onto Kaneki's hair tightly as he suddenly shot cum deep inside of his throat. " M-Mmn...!~" Kaneki smirked and looked up at his lover with the cum still in his mouth. "So delicious....~" Tsukiyama his his blushing face away from his lover while shivering. Kaneki swallowed the cum and pushes him down onto the bed, pinning Tsukiyama in the process. "I-Kaneki... w-what will you do...?" Kaneki smiled and kisses his lovers nose. "Nothing~ I think that's enough for you today ~" Tsukiyama hugged him close and closed his eyes. "Let's sleep okay baby ?~" Tsukiyama nodded and wrapped the blankets up in both of them. "Goodnight my love....~ sleep well....~" Tsukiyama cuddled up and smiled in his sleep       as he muttered.

"I love you.....~"