TWO

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ .
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ •°
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ °✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ☪︎⋆ ° ° °
┊ ┊
.• ┊ ˚ °
˚✩. . °

♪ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ : ᴢᴏɴᴇ - ᴊᴀʏsᴡᴀɴ ♪

⏮ ⏪ ⏸ ⏩ ⏭

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

"GOD, YOU'RE SO ANNOYING. I HATE YOU" The woman hissed, slapping the young child harshly. "You're nothing but a burden to me."

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

"You know, the day I found out what I thought was mine was not, our bond nearly broke and was only hanging by a fragile thread that hung onto the faith of our reality. The truth is, we were nothing and you considered us nothing. What I thought was a blooming relationship was actually one filled with hate and spite towards each other, spitting words of venom and partaking in sinful actions that make our impurity. For you were a sinner, and I am now a fallen angel from Heaven, and you caused my ungraceful downfall. I hate you. But my love for you never faltered; not once.

     Not once did I regret those times we had together, but I did regret everything I did with you. You caused me great and utter dismay with your bitter kisses and strangling hugs. Your eyes that held lust but mine unleashed the terrifying fear I felt during that time. Never once did you hold back on me, and never once did you let me finish my conversations with you which would end with 'so' or 'and'.
      Then, as I headed towards shelter for a tornado you didn't come with me. You left me and went to another girl. Someone who wasn't me. Inside the shelter, I didn't hear the natural disaster causing chaos and havoc inside, but flak; you never came back. Because you were dead."

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

[ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀᴜᴅɪᴏ]

      "Cut!" The director exclaimed, her voice echoing in the large studio they recorded in. "Great job, everyone."
       Packing away, the young blonde sighed to herself as she chugged down a bottle of water. After that, she wiped small beads of sweat off her forehead and folded her script into a small rectangle before stuffing it in one of her hoodie pockets.
       "Great job with the expressions and reading, Lucy." The director said, smiling at the young blonde. "The script you wrote was great too. We just had to use this part."
         The young blonde smiled at the compliment and nodded at the director.
         "Thanks, Miss Erza." She mumbled, still busy packing away her things. "I appreciate it, really."
         With that, she picked up her bag and waved goodbye to the scarlet haired woman who returned the gesture.
        The next day, the same blonde went to class. Art class, photography class, literature club, etc...Never once was she unentertained by the informative lessons the teacher's provided; her mind filled with nothing but new information and things she swore to remember and recall.
        She was classed an A+ student. Not once did she receive a cruel verbal showdown with a teacher, nor given long detentions which seemed to last days. 
         What seemed like a normal high school girl actually acted like an emotionless, hollow and empty shell of a girl. Heck, no one liked her because of her brain nor her looks despite having the appearance of an angel disguised by old black frame glasses and a baggy pink hoodie.
         Yes, Lucy was practically despised by her community and she knew that.
         Returning to the dorm she shared with her roommate, she quickly discovered that she once again won't be able to have peace due to the now-frequent visitors that came to visit Levy.
        Groaning in frustration, she reluctantly opened the door to see the dorm a hideous mess. What used to be tidy, folded laundry was crumpled and scattered across the carpet floor. What used to be the white and pristine carpet was covered in Dorito crumbs (precisely tangy cheese) and stains from who-knows-what. That really annoyed Lucy. However, she just pushed it to the back of her head.
         Walking into the dorm, the horrific smell of bad odor hit her nostrils and she wanted to puke. It smelled so bad. So, so bad, it could probably cause a global epidemic. So, she pinched her nose and carefully made her way across the room to pack away her bags safely and get ready to go out again. This time, instead of her camera, she pulled out a backpack and closed her little safe storage area for her stuff.
       "Where you going, Lu?" She heard her dorm mate ask. "Are you going there again?" Lucy sighed and turned to look at her friend. She nodded and in response, the other gave a shrug of approval and smiled.
        "Just be careful, okay?" Was what she said before the blonde walked off into the oblivion she called the world.
        The world is such a small place was what she thought of looking at her surroundings. Such a small place with such little time.
       And from that moment until she arrived at the studio, she had a debate with herself to determine the future of the planet she (and many others) called home.
         At first, she was unable to accept that she was the same race as humans that sin for pleasure. She couldn't accept that the human race was causing many exquisite, one-of-a-kind animals were going extinct due to global warming caused by pollution caused by man-made factories. She would never accept the many horrible things that people have become and done, so that concluded her to being an environmental protester fighting for the safety of the planet.
         However, she learned to accept that. She knew that she would be bashed by people and she would be continuously hurt, it never mattered. Humans were something she called an empty hollow shell, with emotions as fake as- nevermind.  She's arrived at the studio now.
         Placing her backpack on a nearby surface, she zipped it open and took out her script book and props she prepared for the scenes she would be acting. Her eyes squinted at the blinding lights that came from the stage, spotlights scattered around here and there above the elevated platform.
           "Lucy! Just in time," she heard someone say. "We're about to act out your scenes. You've got the props- right?"
           Lucy couldn't pinpoint the voice that spoke to her. It wasn't soothing nor pleasant like Mirajane's or Erza's, it was a bit raspy and it was clear that there was worry laced in her words. All that she could conclude was that this new person was impatient and definitely didn't like the idea of wasting time. Who was this person, anyway?
          She groaned in annoyance and complied with the other's words. Her sentences screamed 'Just get to work already!'. Lucy didn't like that. Where was Erza?
         Break came along and Lucy asked one of her fellow colleagues about the absence of their former Director, Erza. They replied with sad sighs or words of concern. They, like Lucy, were also pondering the absence of Erza. The scarlet haired woman was never the type to miss a day of recording and acting in the studio. She was normally so punctual!
      "Okay, everyone! We'll edit these clips tonight. Go home."
      "But we normally take multiple takes-"
      "I'm not that Erza person. Just go home."
       Jeez. Attitude much. But she learned something, this person definitely knew Erza. Normally when they had a substitute, they would be informed about it and the substitute would only refer to the employer as 'Director' instead of calling them by their first name. Everyone did that when they were called in to cover for Erza. The scarlet-haired also knew that calling another by their first name during work hours was a showcase of unprofessionalism, and she hated when that happened especially with those she wasn't exactly acquainted to. She was fine with her own crew, of course. They had been with her for who-knows, how long? Yeah, they didn't remember either.
         Lucy grunted in annoyance then turned to the door, before grabbing her backpack of course, and made her way home. She pulls out her phone from the pocket of her jeans and typed out her password, only to be greeted with a heap load of messages. Well, not exactly from people but from the many social media she has. She would often check online on the school website for any news, follow the school's public accounts (for educational purposes) and binge-watch her favorite Tubers on YouTube. One day, she hoped she would be up there in the ranks but she knew that came with a price.
          Sighing, she continued her way home and as she arrived, was met with Levy and her stinking friends again. Her eyes traveled around the room to see the feather pen Levy had offered to her a couple of nights ago, which she was still yet to receive.
        "Just one more game?" The bluenette pouted, displaying a look of fake sadness in her eyes.
        The blonde simply sighed and complied, gently setting down her bag somewhere no one can possibly damage it and sat down in the circle that encased the bottle sitting patiently in the middle.
         She found herself stuck with the same boy from last game. His salmon pink hair, which she had to admit was unusual but quite amusing, sticking out from under the red beanie he wore. His tan skin showed from under his jacket sleeves and his face only displayed a look that screamed 'Oh my God! Get me out of here now!'. Yeah, she couldn't blame him. She doesn't exactly love herself either.
          "Look, this doesn't make us friends or anything-"
          "Yeah yeah, I know and I understand. I hate me too."
          "But I didn't say-"
          "Sure you didn't."
          If there was one moment she could recall, it would be the look of confusion plastered on his face right after she said that.
        The next day, Lucy would find herself cooped up in the studio with the same director. Oh, how she wanted to express her hate for her but unfortunately she couldn't do that. Doing such a thing would cause her to get in big trouble.
          "We have a new member joining us today." The director announced. "They'll be playing the role as 'Haru' in our play."
          "What! But I'm Haru!" A voice cried from the back. The director only shrugged in response and walked off. Lucy looked carefully at the newbie. Male, salmon pink hair, tan skin-
         She knew that salmon pink hair from anywhere. Groaning in annoyance, she turned on her heel and went to the back room, where she sat down in a chair and thought- maybe even talked- to herself.
        "Seriously, is my life going to get any worse? I mean, gosh. When is Erza gonna come back? I don't wanna be partnered with him! I was totally fine with Gray being Haru. Now I'm going to have to-"
        "Have to what?"
        "Why the hell are you here?" The blonde shrieked,  throwing her hands up in defense. The other only smirked and pointed at himself.
        "I work here now, so deal with it blondie." He replied, grinning widely at the girl who sat opposite him.
        "The name's Natsu. Natsu Dragneel. Nice to meet you, partner."