SIXTEEN

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        •°
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚  °✩
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫
┊         ┊       ☪︎⋆          °         °          °
┊         ┊               
.•         ┊   ˚            °       
            ˚✩.        .                 °

♪ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ : ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ - ᴄʜᴏʀᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀsᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ♪

⏮   ⏪     ⏸     ⏩   ⏭

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

Lucy walked home, her home being her apartment which she rented after the incident of Natsu being supposedly harrased by her but admittedly, she really did nothing wrong, she no longer felt welcome at the dorm building. She shivered at the thought of being stared at, pushed and shoved about and even worse- that thought broke her fragile mind. She clenched the paper bag harder in her fist, and the special blue key safely tucked in her coat pocket remained there. She then passed the bridge, where she took in the emptiness and lonliness. She knew she'd be taking more pictures at that location without grabbing her camera stuffed away in her apartment. She rushed home, passing the stream that ran through town and ignoring the fishermen who always jokingly told her to be careful when she balanced on the edges of the riverside. She burst into her apartment, ran up the stairs and tossed the bag filled with medication onto her bed and dug into her closet for her camera and its pale, yellow bag. When found at last, she didn't bother to tidy up or organise everything that she removed from her closet- the spark of inspiration was lit within her and she couldn't let an opportunity pass. She rushed back to the bridge, only to find piles of bags and clothes on the path, and black trainers by the railings of the bridge with a small note under the heel of a trainer, fluttering because of the breeze that passed, and the quick movement of black- like a shadow- passing, moving closer to the water. Without hesitation, the blonde quickly ran to the railings of the bridge where she swiftly grabbed a slim, pale hand with one arm and supported her weight on the bridge with the other. She heard a quiet gasp and loud sobs as she struggled to pull the stranger out from their certain death.
          "Please don't do this!" Cried the blonde, small tears escaping her chocolate brown eyes. "You've got so much to live for! Think about family, friends, opportunities you would leave behind if you left, think of your future! This is life, you only have one so use it wisely. Your life isn't a film, don't end it!"
          "I've thought about everything!" Cried the other. "I learned that my crush would never feel the same about me. I learned that no matter what I do, I can't change what I've done. It's my fault that they hate me, that he hates me, that she died all those years ago. No matter what I do, I can't change anything!"
          "Yes you can!" Shouted Lucy, pulling the other onto the path. They both collapsed onto the ground, eyes closed and panting from exhaustion. "I had a friend once, he was one of my best friends from childhood, and he left this world years ago because I couldn't do anything. We have something to relate to, see, so please talk to me about it." Whispered the blonde girl who opened her eyes to look at the stranger she had just saved. He was a black haired male with pale skin and a scar ran across the bridge of his nose. One of his eyes was covered by his long flowy hair, which was tied up in a small ponytail. He opened his eyes to look at her, and when they saw each other their breaths halted at the sight. Crimson eyes looking at soft, brown orbs. Chocolate eyes looking at the suffering color of red. Tears started flowing harder for the blonde as she looked back up at the sky, a smile creeping upon her face.
          "All those years ago, I had a friend. His name was Ryos. We hung around as a trio with our other friend, Zeref. It was just us against the world. But something happened and unfortunately Ryos decided to leave the unfortunate way. I was never able to attend the funeral because I moved away suddenly." Whimpered the blonde. She turned to look at the dark haired boy once again, who looked back at her with happiness igniting in his eyes.
          "My best friend was name Lucilia, and she had beautiful blonde hair. We hung around with out other friend, Zeref. An incident happened later and that brought her great grief and she decided to leave. I couldn't attend her funeral because I unfortunately left."
          Suddenly, they embraced each other in a suffocating hug, tears flowing from each other's eyes.
          "Now I know why I could never find their grave in a graveyard, because they were here all along."