1.) I'm Wyatt

Dreya's P.O.V

"Imma miss you short stack." Dak said to me as he squeezed me tightly into his chest.

"I'll miss you too Dak. It's gonna suck after you leave tomorrow. I'll be all alone again. I hate being alone." I said and he frowned at me.

"I heard there is a new guy coming in today. Maybe you'll get along with him." Dak said.

"I doubt it. He'll probably only be here for six weeks just like everyone else. He'll leave, and I'll just be stuck here." I explained, Dak once again frowned at me.

"Who knows Dreya, maybe he'll be the one to actually help you bet better. Maybe you can finally get out of here. You gotta try." Dak said.

"I don't know. He'll probably just wanna come in here and get his shit figured out. He's probably not even interested in being anyones friend. I know I wasn't, that is until you showed up. You're the only one who ever have a damn when I said I needed more help. And now you're leaving me." I said, trying to keep tears in my eyes. I don't wanna look weak.

Dak and I both fell silent as we sat on the porch. We watched as a car pulled up. We'd never seen it before so we could only imagine that it's the new guy who's coming to live here.

We watched as a guy, probably in his twenties, got out, and I guess his mom who was the one driving him here.

They have each other a hug before Miss Hanna, or the house mom as we call her, walked out of the house and down to the car to meet him.

After his mom pulled away, this guy and our house mom walked back here and she stopped on the porch.

"Dreya, Dak, this is Wyatt. He's been placed here for a twelve week program with us. I hope you'll make him feel welcome." Miss Hanna said.

"I remember when I started my twelve week program here. That was six months ago. Welcome to hell Wyatt." I said as I stormed away.

Wyatt is a good looking guy, and he's covered in tattoos. He seems like the type of person I could learn to get along with. Especially if he's anything like Dak.

But he's only supposed to be here for twelve weeks. Why worry about making friends with him if he's only gonna be here for three months? By the time he leave, it'll be nine months since I set foot in this house.

"Dreya? Dreya was it?" I heard a voice from behind me just as I was about to go into my room.

"What do you want?" I asked as I spun around to come face to face, well face to chest with Wyatt. Fuck he's tall.

"If you were only supposed to have tweleve weeks here, why have you been here for six months?" He asked me.

"That's the first question you wanna ask me? Really? Wyatt, you do realize your in a halfway house for drug addicts right? I'm pretty sure the reason I'm here is pretty obvious. Same as you." I asked him, cockiness present in every word.

"Well yeah I get that. I mean, haven't you been able to get better?" He asked.

"I went home after my tweleve weeks was up. I landed back here three days later when my mom found me lying on the bathroom floor practically dying with a needle in my arm." I said as if it was a normal thing everyone says.

"I wanna help you get outta here. I want you to get back to your family." Wyatt said and I just laughed.

"Did Dak put you up to this?" I asked him.

"He said after he leaves tomorrow that you'll have no one. He said that I should try and be your friend." Wyatt said.

"Then Dak should have also told you that I have no family. The only thing I have to look forward to when I get out of here is when I'm gonna get my next fix. Maybe this one'll finally kill me." I said.

"Well now you'll have something to look forward to. I wanna be your friend Dreya. I'm gonna need one to get through all my shit too. What do ya say?" He asked me.

"I'll think about it Wyatt. Ask me tomorrow after I deal with Dak leaving."

A/n- This is Wyatt. My boothang Machine Gun Kelly😂😂 He's perf❤

 My boothang Machine Gun Kelly😂😂 He's perf❤