C9

It had been a few days since Mark had found out what happened to Eunbi and nothing had gotten any better. He had barely slept and was using all available methods to gather intel. He had exhausted the boys by going to every gang run pub in town just to see if anything could be heard, but her name was never spoken. It was when he was sitting in his office, surrounded by papers of possible leads and suspects that he came to a realisation.

Taeyong had said that the letter was delivered. They don't have anyone who delivers mail, so it must've been done by hand, or at least by some low level member who belonged to the gang. Sprinting through the halls and down the staircase he quickly he was screaming at himself in his head for being so stupid. Barely even coming to a stop as he flung open the dining room doors, revealing at least half the members chatting over the food.

"Mark, you finally gonna eat? We've got Chinese?" It was Johnny who spoke but he was completely ignored as Mark grabbed onto the back of Taeil's chair, yanking it out before grabbing his shoulder and dragging him out.

"What the hell Mark!" Taeil was very confused by how Mark was acting seeing he was usually relatively calm, but he had been quite off recently. He knew Eunbi was missing but he couldn't figure out why that meant so much to the boy.

"The letter was delivered, meaning who ever left it had to be in association with the gang who took her" Mark stopped in front of the door to Taeil and Tens shared office. "Pull up the cameras for me"

"Some respect would be nice" Taeil quickly sat his chair, screens mounted all around him. There had to be at least  6 screens on the wall and many gadgets on the desk as well. Taeil's fingers darted around the keyboard before he pulled up a large folder of what looked like dates. "When was the letter delivered"

"6 days ago, on the Thursday" Marks eyes darkened in anticipation while his teeth dug into his lip in nervousness. Surely this would work, right? Clicking on the date and doing a few more things that Mark wasn't really paying attention to before the sight of all the cameras from around the HQ showed up. Putting it into fast forward, it only took a few minutes to see somewhere appear, placing the letter on the doorstep before steeping back, looking directly into the camera and giving a large smile.

"That bastard"

The man stood in front of Eunbi again, cane firmly placed on his shoulder. He was pacing around her, most likely trying to intimidate her, and it was working, but she would never let him see that. Weakness was what he was searching for.

"I'm getting real sick of this girl, just tell me about Mark and NCT"

"What did he even do to you? Maybe if you tell me that I'll tell you about what I know" She was terrified, but she was trying to buy any time she could get. She knew nothing, so if he did tell her, she would just tell him what she's said all along. What's the worse that could happen, death seems better than being tortured forever.

"The bastard made my life a nightmare. I was stuck in the damn dungeon for years while he was part of all three groups! I DESERVE THAT, NOT HIM!" Eunbi flinched at his volume, his words bouncing off the walls as he screamed in fury.

"If you can't wake up from the nightmare, maybe you're not asleep" As she spoke, a small fire lit in her eyes. "It's not Marks fault he was good enough to get in, maybe you were stuck in this so called dungeon because you weren't good enough to get out!"

Her words came with a sickening crack and a ear piercing scream as the cane came in contact with her wrist.

"How dare you speak to me like that! You have no power over me!" He leant in close, speaking through clenched teeth as he grabbed her jaw, pulling her to look at him his eyes.