C18

Immediately Renjun shot up, Eunbi close behind as he went to the wall beside the door, leaning on it and pulling out his gun, waiting for Eunbi to do the same. Clicking the safety off and praying her shaking hands would stop she sent a nod to Renjun as a sign to enter. Slamming into it with his should she could hear the lock break as the door flung open and Renjun entered with his gun raised. Following his example Eunbi entered, going to the first door on the left as he went to the one on the right. They had told her how to clear the rooms properly when planning, so she was ready.

Opening the door silently, Eunbi entered quickly, gun drawn and she looked around. The room was empty, as were the shelves that littered it. Heading out and sending a nod in Renjuns direction before moving to the next one. Judging by the silence on the line things were going well with the others as well. The first floor went by quickly and Eunbi quickly found herself at the door on the other side where Jaemin and Jeno were waiting. Doing as Chenle had taught her in the car on the way here Eunbi quickly grabbed her switchblade, pressing the button and watching the blade slip out. Summing up some strength she slammed the blade into the lock, effectively breaking it before swinging the door open, letting the boys enter.

"Well done" Jeno her a small smile before taking off after Jaemin who was searching for the main supports. His aim was to take the whole building down, so supports would be the best target.

Spinning around to Renjun who had gone up the staircase to make sure no one was going to ambush them upon entry. Giving her the signal to follow Eunbi quickly darted up the stairs, gun still ready.

"There are people here so be ready alright? We'll do the rooms together as there are less" Moving to the walls beside the first door and waiting upon Tens help Eunbi focused on slowing her heartbeat, sure it would be heard if it got any louder.

"Heat signals say there are 3 in that room, at the back, so enter with caution" The line fell dead again as the pair nodded at each other before Renjun opened the door silently, heading to the left and leaving the right for Eunbi. The room was full of shelves again, but it was much bigger and the shelves had boxes stacked in every available space.

Sticking to the shelves as much as possible, the gun her hand just wouldn't stay still due to the heavy shaking of her hand. Eunbi was near tears, the fear overtaking the adrenaline as the voices that had been talking when they first entered stopped and instead several clicks echoed through the room. They had taken safety off their guns. They knew we were here. Slipping around a shelve Eunbi positioned herself so that if they came around the corner they wouldn't see her for long enough for her to fire.

Taking a few quiet, deep breathes her gun stopped shaking a little, enough to shoot straight anyway. Eyes the corner with concentration, the smallest edge of a shadow gave her opponent away. He was trying to wait her out by the look of it, using the same method she had. The loud bang of a gunshot reached Eunbis ears before a pained scream and many more shots followed. The noises had almost kicked her into gear and taking that the shadow hadn't moved now, he wasn't going to. Slipping around the corner and darting across the small aisle she looked through a tiny gap in between two boxes. The was a considerable distance from the corner, meaning if the person turned to look he wouldn't see her immediately.

Lifting her hands to the box, she shifted it slightly, just enough for her arm to fit in before shoving it in quietly, twisting her wrist so the gun was aimed at the mans head. Taking a deep breathe and all her bravery, her finger pushed against the trigger and the man fell with a sickening thud. Quickly retracting her arm and slipping around, standing right next to the boxes she got a clear view. She had killed a singular man in the time Renjun had killed four, and now only two were left standing.

Seeing as they both faced were she supposed Renjun was, ducked behind a large crate, Eunbi lifted her gun, aiming it at the closest mans back. Pulling the trigger before the doubt hit, she moved the gun towards the second man who had turned towards her. A bullet landed in his chest before anything could be done however, but not from her gun, instead it was Renjuns, who's hand rested on her should.