C22

The day after Taeyong and Marks discussion a meeting was called, and Eunbi couldn't stop her hands from shaking as she descended into the basement. She didn't want a repeat of the last mission, she couldn't bear the guilt of taking another life. Seeing as Mark had already seated himself in between Johnny and Taeyong Eunbi decided to sit next to Jeno and Renjun as to avoid awakward confrontation with the members she didn't know all to well in such a serious setting.

"New missions, unit U will be heading into Vixen territory, but Mark I want you to stay here. We have reason to believe that the Vixens are planning to do a sweep of our right side territory to kill off some low levels of NCT and give us a scare." As Taeyong spoke Eunbi began to think about the logistics of their sweep. Surely these so called Vixens would know we knew about their plan, so why were they doing it? It wouldn't scare them. "This means 127 better be ready to dart out and kill as many bastards as you can when the come through alright?"

And suddenly it all became clear.

"I don't think that's a good idea" Eunbis voice was quiet, but all eyes turned to her anyway, waiting for her next words. "They'll know we know of their plans, and they want us too. They know they NCT will send out some higher ups to stop it quickly, so wouldn't their aim be our members?"

Ten smiled at her across the table, standing from his seat as he gestured her up to the map on the board next to where Taeyong was sat. It was a large map, incredibly detailed with side roads, surveillance cameras, police patrolled areas and enemy hideouts, and it was made of a different material than paper. Standing and walking up to Ten he turned away from her and towards the board, picking up a marker before drawing a line straight down what was marked as NCT territory.

"This is the right side that we were talking about here" Ten pointed to the right of the line he had drawn, looking at Eunbi before speaking again. "And should the Vixens really come at all, they would have to come from here"

Ten proceeded to mark out a singular side road before looking back at the girl.

"Why?" Ten simply gestured to the board, so Eunbi took a step closer and took a long look. "It the only entrance without another gangs territory right up against it" Her voice was a whisper, but Tens smile grew at her words.

"Which means?"

"They don't want to stir up anything with any other gang, so they aren't trying to start up a multi gang war, just a targeted attack not to scare us, but to show us their intentions"

"Well done Eu-" Tens words were cut short when Eunbi rose her hand to point at the left side of the line Ten had drawn at the beginning before starting to speak.

"But what if they come from the left side, a specialised squad who knows what's really going on, and ambush from where we thought it would have been safe" Tens smile dropped at her words, quickly spinning himself round to re analysis the board in format of him. "Or what if they are planning something else, a left side attack. Is there anything important on this side of the territory"

"My factory" It wasn't ten who spoke this time, instead Sicheng rose from his seat, taking a hold of the marker from Tens hands before drawing a circle around a seemingly normal house. "But the couldn't possibly have found it"

Tens gaze quickly left the map and locked onto Eunbi, shock evident as he moved ever so slightly closer. "How did I not see that, it's so obvious?" Ten sounded quite disappointed as he spun back round to look at Taeyong.

"Alright everyone sit down, let's go through what needs to be done" The meeting dragged on for quite some time before the final plans were set and everyone was released. In the end it had ended with Unit U going through with their invasion plan, Unit 127 guarding Sichengs factory, and Unit Dream staying behind to guard the house.