C29

It had been a few days since the whole ordeal had happened and for the most part things had returned to normal. Eunbi and the younger member were going to school, Johnny was stressing about his companies sales, Taeyong was doing things no one really knew what were but recognised they were important, and Taeil and Ten were planning their next mission.

The impending doom of said mission had dampened everyone's spirits. Normally they would be excited, a big lead with no chance the other side knowing their plan, but there was just something about it. It wasn't too easy, it wasn't that kind of something, getting this information had been hard. It was more of the fact that it seemed the Vixens were stronger than they thought. Considering the were a gang on the rise, they had scarily good reaction times and strength. They just couldn't help but think that maybe they were missing something.

Never the less the day rolled around when the mission was planned. That morning Eunbi awoke with an unsettled feeling in her chest and she hated it. Deciding that ignoring it would be best, she went about her morning like she normally would. She showered and headed down to the kitchen to help Taeyong make breakfast. The feeling only truly went away when a familiar voice filled the kitchen.

"Hey Eunbi" Eunbi turned and watched as Sohye entered the room, taking a seat at the island before placing her head down and letting out a breathe.

"Good morning Sohye" Taeyong just stood at the stove, eyes flickering between Eunbi and Sohye as if he were waiting for something.

"If you stop your little disbelieving side glance I might greet you too Taeyong" With that Taeyong let out a sigh and turned back to the stove, flipping the pancake he was making.

"I swear you hate me sometimes Sohye"

"You tried to get me killed?" Eunbis eyes widened as she stared at Taeyong in horror, to which he only smiled before looking back to his pancake.

"He what?" Sohye finally lifted her head from the table as she smiled, glaring at the back of Taeyongs head playfully before talking.

"When I first starting Jaehyun he hired an assassin"

"What" Eunbi was having trouble understanding as she mirrored Taeyongs previous actions, her eyes switching between Sohye and Taeyong sporadically.

"It wasn't to kill you, just to scare you enough you'd  leave"

"That still isn't any better you know"

"Well you didn't fall for it, and it was for your own good"

"Your lucky she didn't fall for it or you'd be dead" Jaehyun's words signalled his arrival, finally willing Sohye to stand up as he wrapped his arms around the girl and swayed from side to side before kissing the top of her head.

"Get a room my god" The pair were pushed to the side as Johnny entered, quickly followed by Yuta and Sicheng. Yuta took one look at the couple before forcefully pulling Sicheng into a hug and swaying back and forth, Sicheng face filled with horror.

The rest of the boys began to stream in, mostly going straight through to the dining room and taking a seat. Mark however came into the kitchen, made eye contact with Taeyong before smiling and walking over, resting his head on top of Eunbi as she dished up the bacon.

"What you doing?" His voice was every so slightly higher than usual, and he sent a glare at Taeyong when the older boy stifled a laugh.

"Making breakfast" Mark lifted his head from hers as she turned around looking up at him with a curious look. Their close proximity didn't seem to bother her, but Mark was getting a little more flustered than he cared to admit. "Why so curious?"