Leo

⎡ Imma do a little shout out to Leos. Why? I am a Leo! So hellos! ;) ⎤

The stage was your life growing up. Your father was a director for a theater group Grandeur Marat. You had seen him direct plays and developed an interest in it. When you reached an appropriate age, your father allowed you to participate in the plays. You loved every second of it and got along well with the performers.

You were now an adult, and your father was still directing. The play this year was that of a tragedy. Everyone was waiting excitedly for the role they were going to get. You had never gotten the lead role, but you were hoping this time you would.

"Eloise will be Janneth's mother," your father announces. As he lists off the who is playing who, you wait for your name to be called. "The role of Janneth goes to F/n." You smiled when you heard this. You got the role of the female lead! Your friends congratulate you, and you smile and congratulate them as well. Your father waits for everyone to quiet down before continuing.

"Now that casting is out of the way. I would like to tell you some very interesting news. Lord Luc Delacroix will be attending the very first show." Luc Delacroix was a lord who had an infamous reputation. His mother was an opera singer, and his father was a Lord. He was born out of wedlock, but because he was the lord's only son, he was legitimized. He was known for being a perfectionist and wouldn't settle for anything less than perfect.

"Why would he come to our theater, though?" Eloise asks. Grandeur Marat mainly catered to the middle class. Your theater was small in comparison to others but more affordable. It was odd that a lord would come to a small theater.

"He apparently loves this play. He has been going to several theaters that showcased it. I don't know how he learned about ours, but he did," your father explains.

"If that is the case, then let's make sure we do a perfect job. After all, we might just get ourselves another donor," Silvain says happily. Silvain was playing the Janneth's dead lover, Ivan and he was also a good friend of yours. Everyone nods in agreement and preparations for the play got underway.

Luc Delacroix was sitting in his study. He had heard of the Grandeur Marat performing Dawn of the New Beginning. It was an old play, and no one has performed it until just recently. He loved the performing arts and was an active sponsor for plays, but only if they pleased him. He had very keen eyes. If the actor wasn't putting their all into their work, he would be displeased with the whole play. He wouldn't accept anything less than perfection.

It was why he went to see the same play in different theaters. He was trying to find the one worth sponsoring. He had gone to five other theater houses, and he was disappointed. None of the actors seemed to portray what he wanted. Maybe a small theater house would have what he wanted as they never did seem to go over the top.

It was the night of the play, and you were rather nervous. You were worried you would forget your lines or screw up other things. You had learned that Luc Delacroix was out looking for the perfect representation of the story. If you were to succeed, there would be a possibility that he would sponsor you.

Luc sat in one of the stage boxes (a special area to view the plays). Was this play going to fail him like every other, or would it capture his attention? The play soon began, and he watched with scrutiny. They weren't acting the way he wanted, but they were better than others until you appeared on stage.

You played your character perfectly. His eyes always found his way to you, and the way you portrayed your character was flawless to him. You had something he wanted. The play was over, and Luc made his way to your father.

"May I speak to your cast?" He asks. Your father nods and round everybody up. When you see who it is, you stiffen up a bit. Lord Delacroix smiles at you all. "I have seen variations of this play. I believe myself to be correct when I say yours is the best. Since you guys managed to even please me, I would like to have you all perform for me personally."