An Awesome Gay Piece Of Shit

Alex POV 

Thomas is true perfection. He's tall and lean and has the personality of an angel. His black curly ringlets fall at the sides of his face framing his chiseled jaw incredibly. His body is the kind that makes you wonder, 'who sculpted that?' I can see perfection, I can touch perfection, i'm living with perfection. So why on earth don't I love perfection when its right in front of me.

Why don't I love perfection when it loves me. 

I lie down in bed and for once in my life, for a brief moment, my thoughts disappear as I drift to sleep.

Images of old Thomas flood my mind. But not of him hitting or insulting me. Ones of hurt, the blurry moments of my memories. Not during the bullying, but after. He looks sad, disappointed in himself. Suddenly a long repressed memory finds it way to the front of my train of thought. Its Thomas' dad yelling. The first of his rant is inaudible but as I move closer I can make out his speech .

"Why are you such a gay little shit?!" He screams slapping Thomas across the cheek. " You're a disgrace to the Jefferson name!" He proceeds to drag Thomas out of the school yard and throw him into a beat up Toyota.

More and more images of a broken Thomas play through my head like a movie. Each scene filling in a piece of the puzzle that is Thomas Jefferson. I jerk myself awake sitting upright in bed sweating. "Wow." I say in shock, still processing what just happened. I never doubted Thomas only bullied because he had his own problems but Thomas had worse problems than I did in middle school. 

Thomas POV

I've spent a long night contemplating my life decisions and I could really use some food to take my mind off them. Man, I have a lot of comfort foods. Weird considering my career is, well.........was as a professional athlete.( do I smell foreshadowing? )  

I trudge into the kitchen and pull out the ingredients for pancakes. That being Instant pancake mix. HEY WE JUST MOVED IN I DIDN'T HAVE ALOT OF SHOPPING TIME! I start pouring the batter into the frying pan. I pour until almost the entire bottom of the frying pan is coated in batter. 

What is it with people and tiny foods. When it comes to meal time its go big or go home. I flip the pancake with immense difficulty and start humming a song from 'Miranda' an American Musial. Suddenly someone (aka: the only other person in the dorm ) ' sneak attack style' hugs me from behind. I straighten my posture and drop the spatula in surprise. " Im sorry." I hear Alex's voice whisper from behind me. "For what?" I ask turning of the element. Alex grabs my hand and leads me to the couch. " What is this?" I question.

"Thomas, your dad abused you didn't he?"

"I-I-I....um." I banter not knowing how to respond.

"How did you know?" I can feel a tear slip down my face

"The time Maddison and Aaron shoved me in a locker. I was in there all day and when I finally got out I turned the corner to see your dad slap you and call you a-"

"Gay piece of shit." I cut him off " I know." 

"Hey." Alex says holing my face and brushing away my fallen tear. We stare into each others eyes before leaning in, and once again, connecting lips.

There is no hesitation this time. We move in fluid motion as if this kiss is something we have rehearsed many times before. We finally break away keeping our foreheads touching while Alex caresses my cheek.

" You're an Awesome gay piece of shit."

A/N

HAII imma be gone soon for like 5 days so I will write a flood of chapters before then!  sorry for my laziness. I mean I guess this chapter is LONGER but not super long. I just really love cliff hangers.

(INCLUDING THAT END BIT THE CHAPTER WAS 666 WORDS! I COMPEL YOU DEMONS!"