It's Time

HOLLYYYYYYY SHEET 500 READS M8! TY ALL!

ALEX POV 

It's been a week since John got heere (plz someone get the reference) and he hasn't really been the same bubbly turtle kid as usual. I mean I know that he shoots Thomas evil glares whenever he thinks I'm not looking, but shouldn't he be over the whole bullying thing now?

He's been sleeping in my old room since Thomas and I share the master now. It's kinda just become the room that our blackout drunk friends sleep in after a long night of substance abuse. Actually, I think John kinda likes it, he spends most of his time in there. 

Oh yeah, its competition week now too.

I shove a few more coffee packets into the front of my suitcase and (with immense difficulty) zip it closed. Thomas has tried to stop me drinking so much coffee and restricted me to venti sizes at Starbucks but we have a very silent kettle, so I reunite with my true love at night. 

Thomas pulls his costume and still very bedazzled club jacket from the closet. "Its still gorgeous," I say knowing that he despises it. "It was never gorgeous." He groans and folds it in his maroon suitcase. He pulls out his skates an- wait... WHAT THE FRICK. 

"YOUR  BLADE GUARDS HAVE YOUR FACE ON THEM!!" I break down crying of laughter. 

Thomas throws a pillow at me and hides his skates behind his back. "They were a gift from James okay!" He yells. 

"Wait, wait, wait!" I wheeze " I wanna seeeeeeee."

"You just saw," He huffs but shows them to me anyways. They are magenta silicone with silver glitter scattered throughout, and sure enough, there were winking Thomas heads down the middle. "Holy-Oh my god- WHAT!!" I yell between laughs. 

"Yeah, whatever."  He mumbles and puts the skates in his suitcase and zips it. 

TIME SKIP (because I need an excuse)

"ITS PINK!!" Lafayette screams as he jumps into the campervan. Yeah, campervan.

U.S nationals is being held in California this year (possibly the last place you would hold a figure skating competition at) which means we get to spend 43 hours in a small, pink van, with Marie-Joseph-Paul-Yves-Roch-Gilbert du Motier, marquis de Lafayette.

Yay.

There is a small fold-out everything kitchen. The tinest bathroom ever. Bunk beds and a sofa.

"TOP BUNK IS MINE!" Thomas screeches, slamming his bag onto the bed. "Top bunk is ours." I throw my bag up onto the bed.

John had volunteered to drive first and Laf volunteered to do the second day but no one trusts him so we voted for Herc to do it. John sat down at the wheel and played with the radio for a bit. "I didn't know you could get such a large Volkswagen." He chuckles and starts the engine.

"It's actually the Schuylers van but they let us use it as long as we don't kill anyone," Herc says while plugging in his headphones. "Eh, no promises." I laugh and sit on the bed. 

"SACRE BLEU! they have le fridge walrus!" 

this is going to be a looooong trip.

A/N 

really dudes thanks for 500 reads. I really need to stop updating at 11:50 pm while browsing Tumblr. I ran out of skating vids so I attached a comic dub comp. (I WILL FIND MOOREEE)