A Comeback

THE WHOLE CHAPTER IS THOMAS POV

Our lips link and melt into a kiss. Not a passionate mouth consuming kiss or tiny peck of a smooch. A soft, tender kiss one full of emotion besides lust.

Love.

We brake away and connect foreheads. "You're an awesome gay piece of shit." Alex mutters. His attitude change is still a shock, but believe me I'm not complaining. "Your Dad was an ass."

"Is." I correct him. "He's the reason i'm here now. The reason I quit."

 " What do you mean?" Alex says taking his face away  from mine. " He showed up at my Blue swords long program and threw me off entirely. That's why my performance was so shitty." "But I thought your performance was great, and one bad performance Is no reason to quit." Alex says placing a hand on my shoulder. " I landed 2 of my 6 planned quads Alex. and thats not the reason I quit.  He came up to me afterwards to talk to me. After 8 years I didn't even get a hello, he told me . After 8 years of hard work this is how you preform. Just give up; you really are a disgrace to the Jefferson name." I say choking on tears. Alex looks angry, worse than angry. Enraged.

" How dare he say that to his son! His own blood!" Alex fumes. "Alex its really fine i'm just going to get an education and pursue a normal job." I say weakly. " YOU CANT GIVE UP! Even as someone who bullied me you made me cry with how gorgeous your programmes were!" Alex protests pulling me into a hug. I let out a long sigh. "Thank you... Lets go get coffee." 

DAMMIT COMFORT FOODS! 

After a short and very silent walk we arrive at the quaint little Starbucks down the road. We walk into the shop and order our drinks. Alex gets a Trenta black coffee. Damn thats alot of coffee for a human that small. I order a Grande caramel latte and a cake pop because why not.

We sit at the table drink our coffees quietly before Alex breaks the silence. "I'm sorry I brought up your father." He says staring down at his drink. " Its fine." I say and Alex looks up from his gigantor coffee. " It actually feels pretty good to tell someone." I say brushing some curls out of my eyes. I look at Alex to see that his eyes are staring intently at something behind me. 

He springs up from his seat and races toward the cork-board at the end of the store. I stand up to follow him but before I can walk two paces he bowls me over and shoves a poster in my face.        "LOOK!" He practically screams at me. " THE U.S.A NATIONALS ARE IN A MONTH! YOU CAN MAKE YOUR BIG COME BACK!" He yells, and an annoyed barista glares at him. " Alex. Im not making a comeback in the skating world. Besides registrations are most likely closed now and there is no way I could choreograph, Find a costume, music, ANDDD perfect a piece in ONE month. Not to mention I have no where to privately practice."  

"Actually registrations don't close for another two days. And your new boyfriend here happens to own Arctic spells rink ANDD with owning a rink I have Coaches, choreographers and employees that know their way around costumes." He says still straddling me and looking awfully proud of himself. The use of the term boyfriend makes me blush before it hits me.  " Hold on. YOU OWN ARCTIC SPELLS?!" 

"Yeah, the previous owners wanted to tear it down so I bought It with Laf at the start of senior year. So I guess I'm more of a share holder. But that doesn't change the other facts!" 

 "I know you wont give up until I agree so......iguessilldoit." I say reluctantly. " YAY!" he screams earning another glare from the barista. " I hate you" I mumble. " You wish." Alex coos, pecking my nose lightly. 

TIME SKIP (sorry)

Alex strolls into the building practically dragging me behind him. We enter the cafe to be greeted by a grinning Lafayette. " Thomas  Mon cul doppelganger!" He says with a grin. (translation: My asshole doppelganger) For some reason out of all of Alex's friends Lafayette was the only one that didn't hate me. " I heard the news!!" He squeals " I cant wait to see you make your big comeback." 

" Right then." Alex says. " Lets get down to business. I have a composer friend willing to make a track for you and an employee who called a cousin that is a figure skating costume designer. All we need is a theme Thomas." 

This is a big deal a theme is what will dictate my whole programme. Yet somehow I already know exactly what it's going to be.

"Breaking free." 

( A/N )

Hey soooo....

sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry! I was camping so I couldn't update. But expect a lot of chapters in the next few days.  

PS: I have not checked this chapter for mistakes bc its getting late so please leave a comment if you find any.      

- Author Chan