There Is Always Some Bad In The World

THOMAS POV 

I wake up on the couch and feel around the cushions for Alex. Lafayette made me practice the sequence a million times while drinking coffee from the edge of the rink. It got to a point where I would have slapped the coffee out of his hands if Alex hadn't intervened and called it a night. Even though it was almost twelve a.m as normal human beings we watched Heathers and fell asleep on the couch at almost 3 a.m

We went to sleep at 3 a.m the morning we start classes.

After aimlessly groping the cushions Alex comes up from behind and waves a coffee mug in my face. I take it eagerly and Alex kisses my poofy bed hair. " Class is in 30 minutes, Get up sleeping beauty." "What time is it?" I groan rubbing my eyes. "8:30" He yells from the kitchen.

5 hours of sleep. I've had less.

I stand up and my knees almost buckle. I really need caffeine in my system. I chug half the mug and walk to my room to get changed. I pull on my 'cleanest' magenta shirt and black jeans. My hair is only slightly poofier than usual and I decide I can live with it. 

When I step outside Alex is already waiting for me with two bagged lunches. "Jeez Hamilton when did you become the one with your life together." I say slightly shocked.

"Caffeine can change a person entirely." he shrugs. We walk to the lecture discussing the costume progress. Turns out since the worlds season ended the person we sent the design to hasn't had very many commissions so we should have the piece by the end of the week. 

"Look what I just received." Alex says and waves his phone in my face. On the screen is a link called Ass hats music. (music at the top is the closet i could find to what i imagined.)  " Jesus john works fast." "Yeah, you're lucky he doesn't hold grudges.... kinda he only did it because I begged him." Alex chuckles. I give a small smile and grab Alex's waist. "I still cant believe you are managing to pull this off." I laugh. 

We walk into the classroom and sit down in the front together. No one else is even there yet not even Washington. I take advantage of the emptiness and pull Alex into a kiss. He giggles into it and grabs the back of my head. Just as he does so Professor Washington strides in. Once he sees us shit almost his the fan. He pulled a Hercules and dropped his folders. Alex pulls away quickly and hides his blushing face. 

"M-Mr Washington." I stutter "I can explain."

"No, no I get it. I don't know why but I get it." He says still with wide eyes. "Just... try not to do that in class. Please." 

TIME SKIP  

Washington's wishes were granted...kinda. You would never have been able to tell me and Alex made up we were practically at each others throats during that debate. But now we are back at our seats holding hands under the desk silently. 

My phone buzzes in my pocket and I look at it to see a text. A single picture. An article headed 'Thomas Jefferson to Make a Comeback?' My phone buzzes again and I see another message. ' I'll see you there Shit face.' 

ALEX POV

We sit in silence listening to the lecture. I look over at Thomas he looks like a deer in the headlights. He drops my hand and slams his phone onto the desk. "Is everything okay Mr Jefferson?" Washington asks. " I-I Need to leave." He stutters and runs out of the class.

(A/N)

Yeah I know This is pretty short but I had a project soooooo...... The next one will be longer?