Preface

Dedicated to littleprincess8589

I couldn't take my eyes off her no matter how hard I tried. It was like she held my gaze captive without even trying.

She looked like a goddess. An earth goddess to be precise.

She had beautiful long red her which flowed down her back and rested on her nicely placed round ass. She had round green captivating eyes that reminded me of Nature. I guess i'd have to start paying attention to the green things around me. She had the fullest lips ever and I bet they were as soft as they looked. She had a very slim contoured nose that made me wonder if she got enough air through them. Not to forget the well placed mounds on her chest.

Whoever her parents were had nice genes and did a really good Job making this one.

I've frequented the bar more often than I used to which means i'm here everyday just to get a look at the only piece of white creamy chocolate I can't have.

I was out of town when Wolfe called to inform me about a new lady who moved to town over the weekend. I had business to attend to where I was so I made it top priority to welcome her to town as soon as I got back.

Getting back to town I was updated that she started working at the local bar. Great!

The local bar was one of my favorite spots in the town. I'm there Four out of the seven days in a week. Not cause its owned by one of my Brothers although that's one of the reasons. But cause you could get really good cheap lay but I get it Free. I'm a Callaghan *winks*.

I get to the bar only to find the most gorgeous redhead I've ever seen waiting a table.

I straightened up and flashed on my signature smile but I was stopped by Wolfe who drew (the irony) me back by holding my arm.

"Dude you might wanna slow it down and i'd advice not the Callaghan smile. She's not just any girl; she's the sheriff's only daughter."

Well fuck my luck!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N; Hey lovelies!! Thank you for checking out my book. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Working on editing the whole book but till then kindly ignore the errors.
Your comments are very much appreciated and I'll send you lots of kisses if you vote.

Please follow me on my social media handles in the picture above. Thank you so much for the support. Love Vivian A.D