Chapter 2

Dedicated to sweetmama138

~~~^Bear and Dawg^~~~

"Just give me my fucking money or else I'm gonna feed your rotten balls to my dogs and I tell you it wouldn't be a pretty sight."

I cackle at the man's horrified expression which I find really unamusing. I bet he's close to peeing in his baggy worn-out pants. He looks really ragged and dirty. He has no shirt on. Just a hat and really torn dirty old jeans. He has on a shoe with its front wide open.

"That's enough Bear. A dead man can't pay us our money." I say to my third-in-command pushing myself off the wall and stalking towards the man like a predator to its prey. The man starts shaking like a worm that has salt on its skin. Pathetic. Then I notice the moisture wetting his jeans from his crotch area. And the dude peed folks!

"It's alright man. I ain't no wild dog. I'm an omnivore." I say to him slowly in his ear. And I can feel the thick uncoated fear emanating from his soul.

"But I get re-eally fussy and whiny when things don't go as planned. So if you don't want my cranky shitty attitude on you, then pay me my damn money. You're late by just a week so that's tolerable but a day more and I'll just have to give Dawg what he wants." I smile at the devilish grin on Dawg's face at the mention of his name.

And with that I tip my hat to the dirty addicted farmer and walk the few feet to my horse, Cox.

I usually never resort to torture or threats but I hate dealing with drug addicts who owe me money. They're the worst. They don't work( at least this one does) so if they're not threatened they wouldn't pay up what they owe. I really don't care how he gets my money, all I need is the damn money. I really need to stop lending money to crack heads. They stress me the fuck out.

I get on my horse alongside my two brothers and we all ride back to my house in Raven hill. I stay here days when I have business which is often. And raven hill is really close to shadow creek. The house used to be an inn and it was in a really bad shape when I bought it but I saw a lot of potential in it.

I hired Dawg's cousin who owns a construction company in shadow creek and with his help and a lot of money the inn was transformed into a breathtaking house. It has 15 rooms, a kitchen, a big pantry, a wine cellar, a living room, large dining room, a bar area, a party room, a game room, Servants quarters, a stable, a small lake and a large field. It's that big. My family also hosts some big events at this house whenever they want.

And there are also capable hands to help keep the place in order when i'm away. We have 5 servants including Martha the head housekeeper. She's a middle aged single mother and I really trust her with the house, three stable men, one gardener and one farmer.

The hostlers meet us at the door to take the horses to be cared for. The three of us make our way into the house and head straight for the bar. Brothers truly think alike.

We take a few shots of hard liquor in silence appreciating the welcomed burn on our throats before retiring to our rooms for the night. My phone starts ringing as my eyes close. I pick it up from the side table and look at the caller ID. Wolfe.

"Hey Boss, What's up?" Wolfe asks me when I answer the call.

"Was about to sleep when you decided its the best fucking time to call me." I reply irritated and I hear him wince. Everyone knows how much I love my sleep.

"Sorry Boss. Its just something came up and you told me to always report new situations to you even if you were outta town." True though.

"Well start talking." I say to him running out of that thing called patience.

"A young lady moved into town this morning. Haven't investigated who she is but my boys are on it and I'll let you know when I get the information." Hmmm... That's weird. People hardly ever want to move into shadow creek so she must be related to one of the towners so it's not a big deal.

"It's alright Wolfe. Just investigate and give me the report when I get back to town."

"Okay cool. Goodnight boss." Then the line goes dead. I let out a tired frustrated sigh. Now its the battle of going to sleep. Once my sleep is disturbed I find it really difficult to go back to bed. .

I just lay on the bed staring at the ceiling wondering who the new lady could be, who she may be related to, what she could look like, her age; then it gets dirty in my head, her bra size, ass size..... Till I fall asleep.

"Morning boss." Dawg and Bear say to me as I enter the kitchen from where they're sipping black coffee at the breakfast bar.

Wolfe and I have been friends ever since we were born then we became best friends and now we're brothers. I've asked him so many times to stop calling me boss but he insisted that since all the town bikers had animal nicknames and I said I didn't want one that he'd call me boss and it was fitting since I was the leader of the bikers gang and ever since all the bikers called me Boss.

"Morning guys." I reply with a yawn. "What's the ti...." But my question is cut short when my eyes drift to the old large giant clock on the wall.

"Fuck is that the actual time or this clock has eventually died?" I ask no one in particular and Dawg and Bear starts laughing.

"Yes boss. We actually though you had died since you weren't up by seven." Bear says and I smack him upside the head.

"That wasn't funny. At all." I say to him making Dawg snicker and Bear pout which I ignore. I still can't believe I slept till noon but no need to dwell on the past. I can still get some shit done.

I take my seat on one of the stools as Martha the head housekeeper hands me the cup of hot sweetness. "Thanks Martha. So what do we have to do today?" I ask the boys as I take a sip of my milky coffee.

Then Bear rambles off on the other debtors we have to pay a visit to and I just sit there attentively while Dawg grins cockily and cracks his knuckles. He's always ready for a fight.

After we eat breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon and toast we head out on our horses for the days events.

We visit a few houses. Threats left in some by bear. Dawg gets what he wants at one of the houses when one debtor tried to play smart and escape through the back of his house running into Dawg on his short mission. Let's just say Dawg brought him back with a swollen eye, bloody crooked nose and broken arm. Some other debtors actually had our money ready which I was grateful for.

And this goes on for a whole week, collecting money, threatening people, few more broken noses before it is time to return to shadow creek. I'm happy to be going home. I miss my brothers but I miss my town more. I miss the air in shadow creek, the greens, the people, the other bikers. I miss everything about my town.

Sometimes I think of where I am now and where I used to be. I think of my dad. I miss him even though I hate him. He really almost ruined our lives. But I took full responsibility for myself and my brothers after he was arrested for various counts of fraud and rape which we didn't know about. Apparently he's been a pedophile for years even before he had me and my brothers. Thankfully the town didn't condemn us or compare us to our father but instead accepted us for who we are which I would forever be thankful for.