Chapter 4

Dedicated to ImOnlyHuman19 thanks for your support on this story.

Drew's POV

"Hey brother. Whats up... Whats popping?" My youngest brother, Hayden says to me. He's just 17 years old.

"You haven't seen me in weeks and the first thing you say is what's popping?" I raise a brow at him and he scratches his neck; something he does when he has something bothering him and he wants to tell someone.

"Okay spit it out. What is it this time?" I ask him.

"... Or who is it?" Brent smirks on entering the room.

"Shut up Brent. Its none of your business." Hayden glares daggers at him and he raises his hands in mock surrender and snickers. Ugh the Callaghan Men!

"Morning Drew." Javier says as he enters the kitchen rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"Morning Javier. Didn't get much sleep last night huh?" I ask him.

"No. I had to draft a report on the medical record for one of my patients." He says pouring himself a mug of coffee and adding lots of milk and sugar to it. I guess that's where we are all alike. But apart from that, no other common feature. All different men.

"Okay try getting some rest even if its for a few hours before you work." I say to him and he nods as he takes the morning newspaper from me.

"Where's Matron?" Hayden asks.

"I sent her home. She had the runs this morning and she was really pale."

"Oh... I'll call her later to check up on how she's doing." Hayden says and I nod. We all take the Matron as our mother. She came to live with us after our father got arrested and she has loved us like her own children.

"And I still want to know who the 'who' is." I say to Hayden over breakfast and he sighs before nodding and Brent snickers.

We all head out to our different destinations. Javier to his gym/ physical therapy clinic. Brent to the bar and Hayden obviously to school. I offer to drop him off since I'm heading to the Bikers lounge and its off the road to his school.

"So tell me... who is she?" I ask him and he looks up at me.

"Huh?"

"Don't play dumb with me Hayden. The girl Brent was talking about... Who is she? You can talk to me. I'm your older brother." I say to him and he sighs.

"Okay. Okay. Her name is Darnell. She's African american. She just moved to the town closest to our school with her parents." He starts.

"Well go on. Tell me about her." I urge him on to continue.

"Uhm...... She's really pretty. She has chocolate skin. She's tall with a nice figure. She's really nice to everyone. She uses glasses and she looks really sexy in them. She..."

"Hold on bro. Looks like someone has caught the feels." I tease and his face lights up with red fireworks in his cheeks.

"Stopppp." He covers his face in embarrassment.

"Okay. I know that's not all. Tell me what the real problem is."

"The thing is I don't know how to approach her. Her best friend tells me she likes me but she also said she doesn't like movie and ice cream dates as first dates. So I don't know what to do. I can't bowl and I'd hate to embarrass myself on our first date so that's a no no... She lived in a really quiet town before this so she can't skate and I can't teach her to skate on our first date and...." And he starts panicking.