Chapter 2. Welcome Home (Part 1 of 3)

Welcome Home (Part 1 of 3)

A/N: In this chapter Summer isn't 25, Kellin isn't 26, and they aren't on tour. Summer is 16 while Kellin is 17. This is what happened when they were kids and they first met. In the second and third parts they will also be this old.

This chapter is dedicated to @JanaeMonique because she was the first to comment on the last chapter. I just had a late dedication problem thing because I was in a rush to post this. Sorry that the dedication is late. Remember, the first to comment gets a dedication.

Anyways, I will stop boring you and I will let you read. Enjoy!

Song in the external link: Glad You Came by The Wanted

----

"I'm so glad you're here, Sunny!" my cousin, Jessica, said to me as I entered her house. I was spending the summer with her at her own place. She just happens to live in Florida, by herself. 

"Thanks Jess! I can't believe I'm spending the next two months in Florida! When do I get to meet Justin?" I asked her. Ever since she picked me up at the airport she talked about her boyfriend non stop! 

"Super soon! As soon as we move you into my guest room I'm going to invite him over. I'll tell him to bring a date for you and we can have a scary movie night!" she shouted excitedly as she brought me to my new room. The walls were a light green and there was a door connecting to a bathroom. Remembering, she did happen to say something about me getting my own bathroom. 

"You mean like a blind date? No, hell no! I can get a date myself. And if I even I did get one I don't want one!" I protested. 

She didn't quit. "Trust me, you will like his friend. I swear." she smiled at me as I sighed and unpacked my clothes. 

----

Agh! I need to hurry and fix my makeup before Justin and his friend get here! And put my outfit on.

Jessica said that we were going to watch some movie called 'It'. I think it's about a clown but I remember everything she said about it. She said it was really scary though. I can't handle scary movies as well as I say, so this will be just great. 

"Sunny, they're here!" Jess shouted at me from the living room. I heard faint voices and one of them sounded like a girl. Crap, Justin didn't bring a girl did he? I'm not lesbian. Not that I have anything against them, it's just… agh! I'm nervous. 

I walked out of the bathroom, out of my new bedroom, and into the living room. "Sorry, I was just fixing my makeup…" I said to her as I looked down at them. They were already on the couch, getting ready to watch the movie. The movie was set at the main menu. 

"Sunny, this is my boyfriend. Justin Hills." Jessica pointed to the boy sitting next to her. She turned to Justin. "Justin, this is my best friend slash cousin. Summer James Parker. But we call her Sunny." she told him. 

"It's nice to meet you Sunny. The boy I brought for you is in the kitchen, making us popcorn." Justin said with a smile. 

"Okay, go introduce yourself." Jessica said as she got off the couch and playfully pushed me into the kitchen. 

In her house there is a door between the kitchen and the living room. So, once I was in the kitchen Jessica closed the door. I saw a blonde kid, about my age, leaning against the microwave and watching the popcorn pop. When he saw me he smiled a big, toothy smile. His hair was a bit spiky and you could tell it was bleached. In his hands he was holding a plain black baseball hat. To sum things up about how I thought he looked, he was beautiful. If a guy can even be beautiful, that is.

"Uhh, hi. I'm sorry about Jess… she's kind of weird." I said as I leaned on the counter, only inches away from his body. 

"It's totally okay. Justin made me come because he said Jess had a friend over and apparently he was tired of me third wheeling on some of their dates." he said back, making me laugh. 

We both heard the microwave make the beeping sound, telling us that the popcorn was done. He poured all the popcorn into a bowl and put another popcorn bag in the microwave. 

"So," he started. "Do you know where Jess keeps her hot chocolate mix, coffee, and spices?" he asked as an evil grin spread across his lips. 

I caught on and opened a cabinet. He took some spices and coffee mix out and started putting them on the popcorn. I took the now popped popcorn out of the microwave and put it in a bowl for us. 

"By the way, I'm Sunny Parker." I said to him, using my nickname. I grabbed some napkins and our bowl while Kellin got Jess and Justin's. 

He smiled as we walked towards the kitchen door with the bowls. "I'm Kellin Bostwick."

We walked into the living room to find Justin and Jessica kind of… in the middle of a make out session.  

Kellin cleared his throat loudly so they would stop and he handed Justin the popcorn that we pranked. I turned the lights off so the movie could be extra scary. Basically the only light in the room was coming from the TV screen. 

Kellin and I sat on the opposite end of the couch from Justin and Jess. Jess pressed play they each took a bite of their gross popcorn while Kellin and I held in our laughs. 

Justin spit out his in one of the napkins we brought and paused the movie. "What the hell?! This is terrible! What did you guys do to it?!" he yelled. 

Kellin and I burst out laughing. "If you don't like the way we make popcorn than go make your own." Kellin said while laughing. 

Justin got up, cursed at us, and walked into the kitchen. Jess glared at us. "That wasn't nice." she stated. 

"Hey, whoever said that I play nice?" I said as I leaned back into the couch. 

After a minute or two Justin came back with good popcorn and we started the movie. Five minutes into the movie and I was already scared. When Kellin noticed how scared I was he did that cheesy move where the guy yawns and puts his arm around you. 

I would have blushed when he did that but I did notice at first. I was too busy being scared. 

Throughout the movie I would end up hiding my face in the crook of Kellin's neck, or into his chest. I mean, who wouldn't when you're watching a creep movie about a clown named Pennywise the Dancing Clown?

Once the move was over the guys had to leave. Justin and Jessica spent a little time kissing and "saying goodbye" inside while Kellin and I talked outside by his car. 

"So, you thought the movie was scary, huh?" Kellin asked, a smirk appearing on his face. 

"Yes, is that not obvious?" I joked. 

"Yeah, I guess it is. So, Sunny?" Kellin looked me in the eyes with a serious face. He wasn't smiling, and he wasn't frowning. But at least his face showed more expression than Kristen Stewart, or a brick.

"Yeah?" I felt nervous. 

"Do you wanna go out sometime? Like, on a real date?" he asked. His mouth formed the shape of a smile and I smiled back. 

I nodded. "Of course."

"Awesome. Here," he pulled out his phone and asked for my number. I gave it to him and did the same thing he did. He gave me his number while Justin came outside, ready to leave. 

"Thanks. I'll call you tomorrow, okay?" I explained. 

"Good. I'll make sure to pick up." Kellin said while Justin passed by. 

"Bye Kellin. Bye Justin." I waved goodbye as I made my way into Jessica's house. 

"Bye!" I heard both boys shout before I shut the door. 

"Whoa! Someone's in love!" Jess teased. 

I shook my head. I wasn't in love, but there sure was something about Kellin. 

A/N: If you guys are wondering why I said he had blonde, spiky hair and any other things like that it's because I got it off of watching a live chat with him. At the end he tells us three things that no one knows about him. The video is in the side bar. The external link is the link to the song Glad You Came. The picture is a pic of River.

Vote if you liked the chapter. Comment, tell me what you think and if you want me to keep writing this. Fan me if you want to know when I upload or get messages and uploading this and other things relating to the story. Thanks for reading! 

~Catt