Chapter 18. Last Day of Warped Tour 2012

Last Day of Warped Tour 2012

Song: The Mortician's Daughter by Black Veil Brides

~Summer~

"I don't want to leave you!" I cried as I clung onto Ronnie. Ronnie Radke and I have actually gotten pretty close. Same with All Time Low. It's like I became best friends with all of them. And now we are leaving each other. Great.

Ronnie sighed and hugged me back. "I don't want to leave you too short stuff! But I gotta. And so do you. And plus you still have blessthefall and Breathe Carolina." Ronnie tried to coax me.

"Noooo!" I dramatically shouted. Why was my friend doing this to me? He's so mean!

Ronnie laughed loudly. "Summer, you have my number. If you ever need to call me, don't you dare hesitate." He smiled at me.

I giggled. I know I was being loud and dramatic, but hey. That's who I am. I nodded and told him I'll catch up with him later, before our sets. Right now I had to go catch Pierce The Veil's last Warped Tour 2012 set.

Earlier I watched Sleeping With Siren's last set. Kellin gave speeches, sung all the best SWS songs, and even made it apparent to whole crowd that we just started dating and now I had a tour. I also watched All Time Low's last set. I almost cried knowing that it was the last time I will be hearing their dick jokes for a very long time.

I walked backstage and sat next to SWS. I guess Jesse, Jack, Justin, and Gabe were going to watch Kellin perform 'King for a Day' one last time... until they tour with PTV. Lucky bitches.

They all greeted me and I took a seat on Kellin's lap. I kind of spaced out as they continued with they're conversation.

I was surprised that no one had noticed we had new tattoos of each others initials. I had been giving off hints to about... everyone! Oh well.

Kellin gently pushed me off his lap and stood up. I'm guessing it was about time for 'King for a Day'. He smiled at me as he grabbed his mic.

I stood up too. I leaned on my tip toes and kissed his cheek. "Good luck." I whispered in his ear.

This made him blush and get embarrassed in front of his best friends. He shook it off and walked onstage.

"Hey Kellin! How ya doing?" Vic asked him. The crowd roared.

"Hey buddy! I'm doing good. So, do you think these kids are ready for this shit?!" he asked, his body facing the crowd.

"Hell yeah!" Vic cheered.

The music started.

"Dare me to jump off of this Jersey bridge!
I bet you never had a Friday night like this!
Keep it up, keep it up, let's raise our hands!
I take a look up at the sky and I see red!
Red for the cancer, red for the wealthy!
Red for the drink that's mixed with suicide!
Everything red!" Vic and Kellin sang together. They're voices were really good together. Way better than mine and Blu's together.

"Please, won't you push me for the last time,
Let's scream until there's nothing left!
So sick of playing, I don't want this anymore!
The thought of you is no fucking fun!
You want a martyr, I'll be one!
Because enough's enough, we're done!" Kellin sang beautifully.

"You told me think about it, well I did!
Now I don't wanna feel a thing anymore!
I'm tired of begging for the things that I want,
I'm over sleeping like a dog on the floor!

The thing I think I love,
Will surely bring me pain!
Intoxication, paranoia, and a lot of fame!
Three cheers for throwing up!
Pubescent drama queen!
You make me sick, I make it worse by drinking late!" Vic sang. Why can't my voice sound like that? It's really unfair.