•Merlin•

I went back to the castle and went to Merlin's tower. I hoped Emma would be there. I got in and she and Regina were both in there.

"I've been looking everywhere for you Emma." I said looking to her as she looked up from a book.

"Yeah I've been around a lot today." She answered looking to me. "We are looking for a way to get Merlin out of the tree."

"Took long enough. Where's Mom and Dad?" I asked as I grabbed a book and started looking.

"Oh they were under a spell." She said casually.

"Are they okay?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah they are just frozen for the time being until we can take it off." She responded.

"Arthur supposedly put a spell on them to make them help him. He wants the dagger but he wants it to kill Merlin." She explained looking to me.

"Wait Arthur wants to kill the person who gave him his life?" I asked confused.

"Yeah. We need to get him out and warn him before Arthur can do anything." Regina replied as I nodded.

"What's the dream catcher for?" I asked as I looked to her and then Emma.

"It's nothing important." Emma said as she looked back at the book. "We just need to free Merlin right now."

Maya furrowed her eyebrows looking to her. She was upset. Everyone was keeping something from her. It was starting to get agitating. "Like I was saying before, you saw Merlins tear trap him right?" Regina asked looking to Emma. "If you said you saw a tear of lost love make the tree then a tear of lost love could get him out."

"So who are we supposed to get a tear from?" Maya asked confused.

"Me." She shrugged lightly. "If we use a dream catcher to see into my past then I can watch the moment I lost my first love." She said looking to Emma.

"So that's what the dream catcher is for? Why couldn't you just tell me?" I asked looking at Emma.

"Because to use it I have to use dark magic." Emma said with a sigh. "I knew you'd be against it but I'll be able to get Merlin out and it'll be okay." Emma explained.

"You could've just told me that. I don't want everyone keeping things from me." Maya replied as she looked at the dream catcher.

"Who's keeping things from you?" Emma asked concerned.

"Zach, Henry, Robin, Roland, and maybe even Dad." She explained looking down. "That's enough secrecy for me."

"Whatever it is you shouldn't worry. The truth shows itself eventually." Regina explained with a nod. Maya wondered if she knew. "Now let's get going. If we hurry we can be done before dark."

"I can get the other ingredients we need while you guys do the dream catcher thing. Just tell me what I need." Maya suggested. Regina nodded and wrote a list of things we needed.

"We'll meet you by the tree when your done." Emma said before walking out.

Maya started looking for the ingredients. It didn't take long to find them since there weren't that many. Maya waited with a satchel across my waist. Maya didn't take anything out because I knew Arthur could be close.

Not long after Regina and Emma came. It was starting to get dark. "No sign of Arthur yet but I'm sure he'll be here soon." Maya said as she took all the ingredients out.