Sloth

Sloth (Latin, tristitia or acedia

Sloth (Latin, tristitia or acedia.) "without a care" refers to a peculiar jumble of notions, dating from antiquary and mental, spiritual, pathological and physical states of laziness. A lack of any feeling about self or any other, a mind-state that gives a rise of boredom, rancid, apathy, and a passive sluggish mentation.

Although, Sloth holds the positive power of the Holy Spirit. Wisdom, understanding, Counsel, Knowledge, piety, Fortitude and Fear of the lord.

- "He is supposed to be a failure, but no one could ever put the immortals name and that word in one whole sentence."

Sloth is not just named Sloth because he is overly lazy and passive, but because of the way he used to use his precious time. He has tried to learn from the cruel lesson his higher ups had given him, trying to fix his unholy ways. Nothing could change, he was still Sloth.

While people call him overly sluggish and 'no help' it is viewed as so, but the truth is hidden very well by the opposite. Sloth is understanding, he has knowledge and is highly feared.

He is watching over you through the reflection, he is not your enemy.

I remember how the bed felt under my finger tips, I remembers how soft and smooth the red lace bedding was against my skin. And I vividly recall hearing the soft snores beside my ear as Sloth quietly slept beside me.

It was not only physically tiring, but utterly and mentally bruising trying to help all Seven of The Deadly Sin's into becoming better people. Seeing as they were all overly obsessive and stubborn.

"You don't seem too tired." His voice aroused from the warm silence around us. Moving my head towards his lazy and corpse looking form, he expressed a lop sided smile while his eyes were still sloppily closed from his prior sleep.

" I can never sleep during the day, like you do Sloth. "

" That's too bad then, Good bye. " He mocked, closing his eyes and snuggling into the red and smooth bedding. His hands subconsciously curling to grab onto the blanket underneath us both.

" I didn't come here to watch you sleep Sloth. I need your help. "

He didn't bat an eye, nor moved a muscle as he spoke in a hushed and heaven like voice, which was deeply hoarse from his all day mood of 'sleeping and never leaving his bed.' Although he never did anything, I sure as hell needed his help.

" You've came to the wrong person baby. "

" Don't call me that god dammit! "

" I can call you what -everrrrr I like Missy. " He dragged, rolling over onto his stomach, his face falling millimeters next to mine as he looked over my form with an analyzing glimmer. " But anyway, Please enlighten me on what you need. "

My scowl towards the man dropped when he had allowed me to continue talking, rolling on my stomach to match his demeanor. I watched as his hands then went up to hold his head up, as if he was too sleepy to do so.

" I-"

"You want to help change all Seven of the Deadly Sins into the people we once were before the curse, don't you? "

My mouth flew agape, I couldn't help it as my ears and cheeks followed with a pink tinge in utter embarrassment and horror, my eyes widening in shock. No anger came from the male beside me, which I was slightly confused about.

Looking towards the male, he had dropped his head onto the bed, words tiredly left his lips as he then yawned. " Don't worry, I respect you for what you're trying to do. "

" I'll miss you a lot."

The words that left his lips buzzed me, I wasn't leaving this dimension anytime soon. I physically couldn't till my brothers of the Contrary virtues allowed me back, which meant I had to complete my job.

" What do you mean? " I frowned at his words, the way they were twisted and atrocious although had a sorrowful mix, he seemed censurable although doomed. His next words chilled me, and I wished to be back beside my brothers, not in this mess.

" Do you actually believe your deed will be done before you die? " His scoff echoed the room, evident goosebumps displayed onto my skin as the next words left his lips.

" You will die trying to save us. "

A dark and depressed chuckle left his chapped lips, popping his head up to look towards my own welling eyes of... Dullness and utter abjection.

" I'm not only guilty but doomed. You are a peculiar yet loving girl, I'm sorry. "

But I believe in you, to complete what I started.