Meeting : Yoongi

"Pretty lips
Kissable, pretty lips
All to myself
I'll never let you out of my sight."

— yandere M.Yg

The glare from across the table, didn't seem to subside, you could only wish you had the power to tell the demon to stop, but if you did. You'd surely never breath again.

One by one, the boys dispersed, but time was still so slow for you as the eyes couldn't seem to look away, dark, eerie looking, black eyes.

It seemed to happen the day afterwards, and the day after Friday, and only three nights after, till you snapped.

Your feet continued to stomp up the stairs to the final story of the manor, the air coming from your mouth seemed to turn to ice as you went into the room, dry of warmth, something you'd never seen or felt before.

It was so strangely cold, in heaven their was always a breeze of fresh warm air, t was never too cold nor was it ever too warm.

Here, was a completely different story, degrees ranged from how Satan was feeling, if he was feeling joyous, the room would be hot, like magna, if he were overly bothered, it would often feel very cold, even when there was lava sitting around.

As you pried open the door to the males room, the feeling of worry seeped throughout you. Was it the worry of knowing the male on the other side of the door could so effortlessly rip you to shreads with his bare hands? Or was it the feeling of knowing how screwed you were?

In the end, it was really the same thing.

Peaking your eyes through the door as it soon descended open. There he was, sitting clad of a tight white blouse, and tight black jeans that displayed the thinness of his legs, as they dangled from the desk.

Hundreds of loose papers were cast across the desk, on his lap, in his hands. But that wasn't as important as the raging black wings on his back, drawn out wide enough to hit the walls of his bedroom.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck me!"

You were, seconds after watching the male have an angry spaz, regretting in the end, to come here.

But it was too late, the door had opened to its last extent, and the male had already seen you.

"What are you doing here?!" His teeth had been forced out of his gums, his eyes forming a black mist.

Your breathing, caught in your throat, stopped the words leaving your lips.you blinked, in able to move, frozen, as he staggered forwards, on heavy feet.

Latching his hands at your collar, and pulling you across the room and onto his desk, you couldn't help feel the adrenaline pumping through your blood.

"Answer me." He seethed, as he slammed his hands hard enough against your neck, the make not only you feel the cracking of the wooden desk but him too.

"I-I'm here for an explanation." You choked, as you felt his slender fingers tightening around your throat. You clawed your hands at his own, but it wasn't any use.

"An explanation?" A gruff scoff left his lips. "I don't owe you anything."

Your head seemed to slowly spin, you could see a double, of a man as pale as snow above you, jet black wings hanging behind.